All Clans.. Please Read..

WAR_PIG ]

Chilli, I just caught that... so in xmas of 2007 is when clans all started matching sigs to their sites? LMAO! Interesting. Funny, cause every clan I've been in have been doing that since 2004 at least. I think someone was having a moment and needs a hug, LOL What do you think?

Also modifying scripts does not make you an author or entitle you to copyrights. These scripts have been around long before SCK and SHO both. LOL!

Really? That's not how I heard it from RAGE when I bought the script from him in 2005. hmmmm, we learn something every day. ::)

Again, you guys are stretching this way out of proportion. My claims were towards only one clan claiming that I stole from 'them', not all clans. See this sig below?...

YADADAMEAN_415.png

...it has parts of the frame and insides which are apparently from Whitesky pubically giving it out. I had a clan member who became our graphics designer. She modified our original Templates over a full years time span. The claims were that 'I personally' stole them when in fact, I did not. So me and 'Whitesky' squashed all of the assumptions and I have publically apologized for myself. I would like to see us move on to more important things? I never attacked ANY of you clans, just one person who's mission is to say that I stole from others. Everything that was brought into [sCK] from any other clan (medals, etc.) was removed by 'Whitesky's request a long time ago. Whatever remains (like the sig template above)...HE hass no problem with, and we are in good favor again free to build a better professional relationship.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it looks to me like this is between two persons and not any clans.. Both Clan Killas and Divine Knights are too good for this.. why not try getting in touch in private between you two and work it out and leave your clans out of it. There's always going to be issues arise within members of clans both in their clan and with others. Its a lot easier to hash things out if you talk with one another instead of trying to gather support from others.

Clan Killas has my respect and so does Divine Knights both clans should step away from this and let you two work it out.

Chili-Palmer ]

NEO.. I didn't know you had anything to do with any part of this story. lol

We're you even mentioned in this anywhere.?

Exactly no one knows the story and you don't know why anythings been said.

Goat- Really the clans had nothing to do with it, it was Mets and Criti. We didn't get till after he posted it here.

Neoblackhound ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Goat- Really the clans had nothing to do with it' date=' it was Mets and Criti. We didn't get till after he posted it here.

[/quote']

Yeah Neo that's what I thought.. and that's why I tried to turn it into more of a humorous thread.. so come on Mets.. Critkl.. obviously there were some wounded egos but this has nothing whatever to do with your clans so just talk it out between each other,

I Know for a fact Mets is a cool cat and I'm fairly sure you are too Critkil.. hell you might find you both aren't that unalike. besides when you think about it its sort of trivial you used snipers script and modified it.. Mets thought it was cool and used it.. both of you should thank Sniper, shake hands and call it a day

Goat ]
Neoblackhound ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Goat- Really the clans had nothing to do with it' date=' it was Mets and Criti. We didn't get till after he posted it here.

[/quote']

Yeah Neo that's what I thought.. and that's why I tried to turn it into more of a humorous thread.. so come on Mets.. Critkl.. obviously there were some wounded egos but this has nothing whatever to do with your clans so just talk it out between each other,

I Know for a fact Mets is a cool cat and I'm fairly sure you are too Critkil.. hell you might find you both aren't that unalike. besides when you think about it its sort of trivial you used snipers script and modified it.. Mets thought it was cool and used it.. both of you should thank Sniper, shake hands and call it a day

I didn't 'use' Snipers script. He made Templates for 'me' to do anything I want to it. In fact, he encouraged it. I allowed the modification of it to a graphics designer of SCK for use with SCK only. SHE somehow takes pieces of 'Whitesky's .psd file, and uses it WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE! And so 'METS' gets pissed, but instead of bringing it to MY attention...he tries to slander ME silently for almost 1 year now. This is NOT about me and MET. It's about MET 'not coming to me if he had a problem with something that I could have fixed right on the spot'...a YEAR AGO. Now, I'm done with it. My name is cleared with the person of interest...'Whitesky'. This is how things will stay between him and I. Like I said, 'I cannot STAND anyone who causes drama just for the sake of 'causing DRAMA'. Me and Whitesky finally got the whole truth...and this matter is over for me and Whitesky...FOREVER.

The story you are giving and the PMs you have there don't jive. It looks like he talked to you exactly what you are saying he didn't. I may be missing the point.

But like Goat said this is between you gents. Maybe try working it out because there is obviously hard feeling. Or maybe you should jsut let it go.

Hey Critcal I sent you a PM. I got to say I have nothing against you or SCK. Other then other repliers to this post making things up as it is a feud. You can look through this whole thread again and see if I said anything against SCK or yourself. I thought it would be a healthy debate on who were the pioneers of the areas you spoke of and nothing else. I don't understand why you are throwing all these PM's exchanged between me and you? IT has nothing to do with anything? How was I pissed? I sent you PM's to ask you questions, in that theres no signs of anger or frustration or trying to take you down? It was simple questions and I went to you through PMs?

Once again I have not said anything towards SCK or Critical. All I wanted was this thread to be a debate on the pioneers of gaming. Had nothing to do with the DK mention in it at all. Like I said please re-read the whole thread Critcal you can see there is nothing in there that I have said against you or SCK. Please use PMs to exchange any issues between me and you. Rather then public forums.

I am truly sorry for the direction this post went when it was meant to go a different way. I have removed the post.

Critkl, You took the one thing I said.. about scripts. .or whatever.. (like I care?) and went off.. if sniper made templates or scripts or built you a go-cart I could care less. That wasn’t my point. My point was this isn’t the place for a personal grudge.. I agree Mets shouldn’t have brought it here, but it looks like he agreed, gave an apology and asked if you and he could try talking in out PRIVITELY.

Now I always dislike seeing PMs. (by the way the P stands for Personal) copied and pasted in the public area. And yes others have done it but I’ve never seen someone post every pm over a year from another.. so I say..

Enough! That post is being removed. Work it out if you want to but this thread is locked and its not you that’s done with it.. It’s the community which I am acting on behalf of.

MaluNYMets ]

Hey Critcal I sent you a PM. I got to say I have nothing against you or SCK. Other then other repliers to this post making things up as it is a feud. You can look through this whole thread again and see if I said anything against SCK or yourself. I thought it would be a healthy debate on who were the pioneers of the areas you spoke of and nothing else. I don't understand why you are throwing all these PM's exchanged between me and you? IT has nothing to do with anything? How was I pissed? I sent you PM's to ask you questions' date=' in that theres no signs of anger or frustration or trying to take you down? It was simple questions and I went to you through PMs?

Once again I have not said anything towards SCK or Critical. All I wanted was this thread to be a debate on the pioneers of gaming. Had nothing to do with the DK mention in it at all. Like I said please re-read the whole thread Critcal you can see there is nothing in there that I have said against you or SCK. Please use PMs to exchange any issues between me and you. Rather then public forums.

I am truly sorry for the direction this post went when it was meant to go a different way. I have removed the post.

[/quote']

Yea man, we can. And I will use this post to apologize to YOU as well, for calling you and [<+>] out like I did. The fact is, that I've been getting way to Arrogant for my own body frame, and it caused me to even start saying LIES about my status in this gaming environment. I'm sorry for what I said and lied about bro. Whether I exaggerated the circumstances or not...those things arent true. If you had just came in our forums just 'once' [AND SAID HELLO, KISS MY ASS...'ANYTHING!' ~ LOL] out of all the times you've visited...I would never have developed the negativity against you. I have to remove soo many people who visit that forum bashing SCK], and alot of SCK's past is not based from me. I've just took full control, and my actions since 06-19-09...I am ashamed of.

You are a veteran of UF, and I will always respect you and RED, HogWild and the rest of you. I have to get along with 'you guys' to be a worthy member. This, I've known since I joined. I love ya bro (don't take that the wrong way!) ~ lol

i have stayed out of this thread because i wanted to stay a neutral party. I am a Leader of Divine Knights and a would like to think myself a friend of Critikil's since he is one of the people i have known the longest on Socom. So im glad to see this situation die down so i dont have to pick a side which a didn't want to do.

its takes a big man to apologize, and a bigger man to admit that one might be wrong on a situation.

Glad to have calm back in UF!