Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Movie Quote Game

Guy 1: You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.

Guy 2: Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

BacklasH ]

Guy 1: You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.

Guy 2: Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Damn how can no one get this one its 1 of the funniest movies EVER!!!

Step Brothers LMAO!!

The last time I heard that I almost feel of my dinosaur! <<<One of the best jokes in that movie!

KingJunK ]
BacklasH ]

Step Brothers LMAO!!

The last time I heard that I almost feel of my dinosaur! <<<One of the best jokes in that movie!

Dom DID get it KJ.

You drinking this early? ;)

Tool_Minion ]
KingJunK ]
BacklasH ]

Step Brothers LMAO!!

Naw I just did not pay any attention to what he said lol I thought he was just saying thanks foe the sig lol

Dom DID get it KJ.

You drinking this early? ;)

Fear profits a man nothing

Awesome choice! The 13th Warrior. I probably wouldn't have gotten it, but I literally just watched it last night on HBO (I think it was HBO, can't remember).

LOL! Here is mine:

Guy 1: Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again.

Guy 2: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.

Guy 1: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?

Black Pearl, is one of my top 10's..

Here is mine:

"You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?"

Pathogen- ]

someone knows google lol thats why these threads are lame

your floor

No google here I used to work at a movie store lol "Movie Mania" seen a bunch of movies and it got to the point I just started watching movies just to be watching them.

Chili-Palmer ]

F*ck YEAH.!!!

Capt Jack - POTC ;D

(Was it the ad for the PC game that got you to do this one.?)

Actually no lol. I saw that ad after I posted though and laughed. They've been playing At World's End a lot lately on cable, which gave me the idea. I haven't seen the Black Pearl in a while though, might pop it in tonight. That's easily in my top 10. Dead Man's Chest and At World's End were good, but I LOVED the Curse of the Black Pearl.