Ravenfall is doing it.....AGAIN! Recruiting for a Hell Week Tryout!

Tow is up to his antics again, and has challenged each Unit to bring in a 'new' recruit for another Hell Week style experiment. He's gonna make me dress up in a woman's pair of 'goggles' and sing At a Medium Pace if we manage to get 5 recruits.

What he doesnt know is, I am so down with that! Click the flyer to go to our forums and register if your interested.

recruitaddFINAL.png

Hellraiser ]

OMFG!! again???....wow this is such a great opportunity... can you imagine the awesomeness to be in RVN? and it only takes you a week!!!! OMFG!!!! wait.. ohh im loosing my breath.. so much excitement.

I can picture hellraiser with gold teeth and a huge clock on his chest like some other hype man lol

yeeeeaah boiiiiiiiiii !!

nope more like a fat dude with a black beard.....

SIGN UP NOW AND WILL CUT THE TRYOUT PROCESS ON HALF!! SO YOU GET THE SAME EXCITMENT OF BEING IN RVN BUT AT HALF THE TRYOUT TIME.. TWO WEEKS IS ALL YOU NEED TO GET SOME SHINY NEW TAGS THAT I GUARANTEE!!! YOUR'E GOING TO LOVE.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS SPECIAL OFFER NOW!!!.. SPACES ARE FILLING IN QUICKLY SO HURRY UP AND SIGN IN.

for this special tryout offer please go to www.ravenfall.net

remember it's: R A V E N F A L L . N E T

RVN FTW!!!!