Guest BeastlyT

Guest BeastlyT

Fuck it. I said my peace about this shit and I done. This post was for the clans involved and the tournament admins. to talk about and solve in a civial way. Of cousre it isn't turning out that way. It turns into a bunch of shit talking instead. Junk set the wars bla bla bla... no one sets wars for the same time. Seems to me you all new Junk was fuck up. Once the time conflict was noticed, it could of been change without a bunch of crap. It's that easy man. Nothing hard about it. People want to make it hard. It's all about a win no matter what the cost, because of the prize. It's a shame poeple look at it that way. No one once to change anything if it means a possible lose for there clan. I would rather JyK win or lose a 9v9 war because it was a good game with the same amount of players, then to win because some clan was short.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

You know I meant banded 30. I pissed at all the bullshit, so I don't need you to try and teach me an english lesson~! I guess you never mispelled or used the wrong word. O ya, I forgot eveyone is perfect here~!

Beastly,

I do not now, nor have I ever, claimed to be "perfect". However, as far as I know, this is your first U.F. tournament, and your clan rep seems to have made a huge mistake. The way I read the rules when we considered playing in this tournament was that the clan reps are responsible for deciding who they attack and when. Your clan rep decided to show up at a clan rep meeting with impaired judgement, showing a total lack of respect for the urgent fury admins, the other clan reps, and your clan. I am all for standing behind your clan, but maybe you should start your search for a solution to this problem "in house". Ask yourself if your choice of a "representative" for [JyK] was really your best option. Your representative should be someone who "represents" the clan and what they stand for. Because he stands out from the rest of the clan, he speaks for all of you, and carries your reputation on his shoulders. If, after thinking this over, you still feel he was the best choice of rep, there are more diplomatic ways of going about this than cursing, badmouthing, amd misspelling on this forum. I run with a clan that was formed 4 years ago, and if i were to rant like you have on this forum, UNDERTOW would not have to ban me, because my clan leader would not allow me to post on here carrying a +30 tag anymore.

I know King through these forums, and believe him to be a good guy, so the advice I offer now is as an ally of [JyK]...

1. Rethink the whole situation. Ask yourself how this scheduling error was made.

2. Type your next post, but don't submit it. Walk away for 15 minutes, then come back and read what you just typed.

3. Call a clan meeting to discuss King's actions at Sunday's meeting.

4. Place a call to arms, show up with 18 players, and "kick ass" just like you said you would.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Skipper, I can't promise he or anyone else who posted un-needed BS in this thread will escape without some kind of reprimand... we'll see what Tow thinks on all of it.

It's been said countless times before. Rules issues, rulings issues, war issues and anything of the sort are not to be discussed here, in the open, public forum. This topic should have been handled in the rep section, or through the private message system if KingJunk was unavailable to do his job as rep and raise the issue himself.

Guest KingJunk

AS KingJunk enters this thread his head was held low and nodding side to side....

Beast calm down there buddy its ok we will be fine ok!

As for [JyK] whoever let Beast off his leash I am going to get you!! >:(

Beast what don't kill us will only make us STRONGER! If you did NOT notice we just came off a 14v14 week and that got the clan hella active we will be fine and if NOT I have a plan set in place but the bad thing for this is that we lose a map ohh well its better than losing 2!

Guest KingJunk
OMNI ]

We'll see you at 9 on thursday.....well not you, at least not using that name.

-Omni

Please DO NOT take a shot like that at my clan ever again!! I know what you are trying to say and coming from you a [*S*] member I would expect better than that but its kool we will see you at war time and we will PUNISH you there!!!

We DO NOT have to use RINGERS Sorry bro you got me fucked up we may not have a fancy website with 2 rosters and other shit like that but we got talent and [*S*] will see it again!

Guest KingJunk

Good News Kinda...

Well --> just beat [101] for Tactical Realm POW Camp and that was 1 of our 9cst wars so know there is ONLY 1 WAR at 9cst and [*S*] is going to get it for calling us cheaters!!!

Good Things come to good people!!!

BeastlyT, I will make this VERY simple, because I think I've written my long post quotas for the week.

1: This at the very LEAST should have been brought to your Clan Rep to notify an admin. Not you.

2: Your disregard for the attitude requirements of this public forum is just atrocious, especially considering that UF has already banned you once for your temper around here. By the time you read this, make sure you take SPECIAL note to note #4 on my post here.

3: KingJunk came to the meeting drunk. You can say what you want about the night of football, that we're all adults, that everyone was partying. Whatever. All I know is that just about EVERYONE in that Clan Rep meeting was watching football that night, and no one was toasted like your CR. He slurred his speech, he talked slower than molasses in January and he could not nail down a proper war, always citing territories that he could either not attack or attack territories on a clan that wasn't even their territory! I have NEVER had to deal with a CR like that in four UF tours and don't plan to again. His excuse of "I'm drunk" was the same to me and EVERYONE in that meeting as saying "I'm an idiot here to waste your time."

4: BeastlyT, I'm banning you AGAIN from this forum for your attitude towards others here on this public forum. Whereas last time I banned you for a finite amount of time, this time it will be indefinite. Hopefully then, we won't HAVE to take the "good with the bad," especially since we do not HAVE to here.

[*S*] Omni....this is a warning. Please do not make accusations like that on this open forum again. That was pretty baseless.

This thread is being locked.