pimpin?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

H.A.V.0.C ]

wow another thread with some little girl shit in it...im calling the cops ,,, im calling my friend ,,, my uncle brothers cousin's dog is gonna bite you.

pussy shit..

should just move on and stop the dumb shit

this post is to nobody but to everybody :-* :-*

take it how you will

Yeah thats pretty easy to say, when the shits not about YOU! So if you don't like it, then thats fine....but keep your comments to yourself. Would you like it or think its cool, if they where posting shit about YOU and your new born baby and family up on their site? I think NOT! So dont worry about how we are handling it. And to be honest I think we have already MOVED ON. Your the one that just brought the shit back up! So you need to check yourself.

What?? you're schiting me? that fricking guy was doing that!! I thought it was just that pic of Havoc and Tow in stick figures or some lame ass stuff.. I had no idea!! MOFO'ing piece of dog crap! I don't blame you one bit Havoc.. anything i can do that I haven't already done as for as positive identification of the owner of the domain just let me know. It's part of some security programs I have for some of my buisness customers that use employee background checks.. it was really easy for me to find his name address and verify them, that's why Frank came on, no use in denying it was his domain since I pretty much called him out on it. But if your FBI bud hasn't already got all he needs to know to find out anything he likes on this then, I can do an even more in depth background check if need be.. Dayam unbelievable!! if it was my child, I'd be at that guys front door... is any thing like that still up on his site? it better not be!! I was just aggravated before but now I'm Ps'dOFF!!