Well after about 500 tries I did it. I got past the big ass knight. That's right I'm the man. Now whats f*cking next? Going straight across the 2nd dragon run wasn't so bad. I was just scared because it looked like I wouldn't make it through. And the first Blue Demon knight I lead his ass out and let the dragon have at his ass. The second one I fought.

It gave me about 20000 souls. What should I go buy? I'm a Templar Knight.

That's a good idea. Is there a new arcstone after those guys, or do you still have to beat them every time? I'll try that tonight.

After you beat the dogs, go straight and there is a merchant that sells armour at the end of the hall.

It was funny last night, I stayed on the bridge for the second dragon, as I usually do, the archers don't bother my dual sword wielding dervish of death, went up and killed the crossbow guys on top, and the the damn dogs came running up the stairs and killed me. I wasn't expecting that at all, so I didn't have my dog killing equipment ready.

In the nexus, straight across from the Boletarian stone is the Shadow Men Realm (something like that). Right at the begining of that world is a big skeleton guy that coughs up 300 souls every time you beat him. If he doesn't mess you up too bad in the battle, then continue on and there's a few more of those guys on the stairs. If they start to whoop on you you can just head back to the nexus to regenerate. I did this a lot last night and got myself a suit of armour and leveled up a few times.

I'm strong enough to wield the spear with one hand now, which is cool because my guy can stick the demons while hiding behind the shield. Dogs are cake for me now, especially if they come running down a narrow corridor.

There's an Archstone and looks like your not done with this realm. But I went to bed happy for once.

If you get past the blue demon knights and go up the stairs to kill the archers that have been wailing on you there is a eye stone thing that revives you body. But I was dumb and used it then not knowing how hard the big knight was. I had not even seen the knight at that point.

After the third try at the big knight he wasn't so bad after all. I would give tips but not sure if I would be spoiling the challenge. But all I can say is stay close to him. And he's big... real big.

WTF's an Arch Demon and where do I go to kill one? I can go beyond the Big Knight without having killed one of those. I probably have to get past the Red Eyed Demon Knight right?

I went to another realm with the worker ghouly guys. The Lava Geco's are not friendly. And I thought surely this game couldn't get any tougher.

I almost tossed my controller last night. I am so pissed that I still can't beat the stupid spear guy at the top left of the first section. He has end endless supply of grass and can huff it down twice as fast as I can. Whatever is behind that locked door better be good.

I killed some guy in the Nexus. I hope he wasn't important. He was being a jerk. He had it coming. The one with all the books around him.

What I hate about this game it's not so easy to get help. They talk about how cool the coop is but BS. I have yet to play with anyone. I see ghosts running around. I lay down one of those blue stones and I guess I have to wait until someone walks by and sees it and chooses to come play. I should just be able to just join someones game. Then that would be funner. It would make up for the starting over crap.

I played with a guy one time. It was after I killed the blob. It was the first attempt at the dragon run and I died like 2 seconds later. I saw a blue sign and he summoned in. But when I died he was no longer a helper.

When your in body form you can summon people to play in your game.

When your in Soul form you play in there game.

Not that I've done much of either.

Anyone know how to the kill the big spider that shoots fire balls out his ass? What the hell fire balls from a spider?

MarauderHD ]

I played with a guy one time. It was after I killed the blob. It was the first attempt at the dragon run and I died like 2 seconds later. I saw a blue sign and he summoned in. But when I died he was no longer a helper.

When your in body form you can summon people to play in your game.

When your in Soul form you play in there game.

Not that I've done much of either.

Anyone know how to the kill the big spider that shoots fire balls out his ass? What the hell fire balls from a spider?

You need total protection, soul arrows and stay back by the entrance, Dogde the webbing she shoots at you and just time your attacks.

ok, so i basically beat it. WAY TO SHORT,, and not nearly as good of a selection of weapons or armor as i thought.

the best arch demon to fight would be the maneater in latrias tower, hard as hell, but an arch demon is the third demon you encounter on any of the other areas.

and to kill the spider, go by a shit ton of arrows, and hug the left wall and shoot it. i lost no health there. the best weapon so far seems to be the winged spear, save it!. and a good sword, like a strong katana or knights sword. but red eye knights are easy! if he has a shield, and a lance, use a shield in one hand and a spear in the other, allow him to do his charge, break it with your sheild, stab once, then keep in close! and all he will do is try and hit you with his shield, at which point you stab him. easy peasy cover girl. if any1 has any questions about any of the bosses, let me know. ive beatin all of them except the final boss "false king" or watever he is, and some ont he very last level. and im a 78 hunter.

thunder_fist ]
COWonCRACK ]

ok, so i basically beat it.

I may hate you.

hahaah, lol, i sold it back to gamestop yesterday. Great fun, but i wish it was longer. it gets so easy once your like lvl 50ish and you have a spear and decent bow. one of the first lvls you should go through is latria tower, cause you get the fluted armor set.

you can get the brushwood armor set if you let bior of twin fangs die or kill him. you can get a badass sword if you have white tendancy in 2-4(which means you basically never die throughout that entire level). umm, if you save bolitare i think his name is in the first part of the palace and in the second part of boletaria under the bridge the dragon flies over (BEFORE you enter the boss fight) he will give you the key to the mosoleum before the very last boss fight, and then suicide. you still gotta fight his phantom before you fight the last demon though. and the mosoleum is the door behind the single red knight in the very first boletaria palace. if you spawn at the begging of boletaria palace, look left at all the treasure, and thats where it will lead. most weapons and armor you get if the world tendancys are at either black or white, or are by drop from certain bosses and whatnot.

and if you look at all the top peoples armor, its really just 2-3 differrent armor sets mixed and matched. not very cool.

I spent all that time trying to kill the red eyed spear guy so I can get in that door he's guarding. I finally kill him and he doesn't even have the key. 8) >:( :-[ :laugh:

I moved on to some mine map, with a bunch of fat fire breathing guys. What's the deal with the crystal gecko? He ran away before I could get him.

I noticed if you hold down square (I think) your guy will do a cheer or a celebration dance. You get a list of options.

I've gotten better at this game...

I defeated the Fiery demon on the 2nd realm on one shot. Then I beat the next big ass dragon. That one scared the shit out me and he was angry. Made me have nightmares. But that one took me about 20 tries Mother f*cker kept toasting my ass, or punching me. But yes he is now dead dragon.

MarauderHD ]

I've gotten better at this game...

I defeated the Fiery demon on the 2nd realm on one shot. Then I beat the next big ass dragon. That one scared the shit out me and he was angry. Made me have nightmares. But that one took me about 20 tries Mother f*cker kept toasting my ass, or punching me. But yes he is now dead dragon.

I really don't think it's cool for you guys to be killing dragons like that!! :angel:

Tool_Minion ]

Your not a dragon dude.

Your a pudgy white guy from Casper, WY.

I'm living vicariously thru you guys with this game...I just wish I hadn't invested all my money into replica's of my....well you know. I THOUGHT they would be more popular....lol.

I AM THE DRAGON. Don't you forget it.

WTF is up with all these rocks I am finding. I know there for upgrading weapons but I only have gotten to use a few. The guy in the Nexus doesn't upgrade with the other rocks. So is there going to be a place where I can use these. Also I've been saving the main Demons Souls and not cashing them in because they say I can make spells with them... So where do I get the do that?

to upgrade weapons, go to the mine level, run up the stairs and go straight to where the elevater is, drop down, you should see the blacksmith. he is the one blacksmith who can do the ore upgrades with the stones and what not, upgrade your wing tipped spear to a moonwinged spear, any magical enchants on a weapon beat those of just physical. although you have to have like a +4 weapon to do any magical enchants if i remember correctly. and make sure you save all your Main Demon souls, cause they can be used for some hella usefull magic.