Microsoft Drops The Ban Hammer

meauxpack ]

are modded XBOXs really that prevalent? 5% and growing? ???

They we're.. lol

I had a friend who had a modded box & he got banned, but it is still pretty worth it, when you compare what it cost to buy DVDR's instead of $59+tax games.. Its probably cheaper to buy a new box $199 and an updated mod every time they "fix" the mod hack.

At $65 per game you could buy a new box (@ $299) for every 5 games.!!

Chili-Palmer ]

Modded boxes...?

So you aren't one of those torrent site users then right.? (not for music, movies, software, etc)

I dont either, nor do i use a modded xbox, but i would think im in the minority on that. ;)

torrent is just a way to bypass extreme overpricing im sorry but a computer program is NOT worth more then a brand new laptop IMO

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Modded boxes...?

So you aren't one of those torrent site users then right.? (not for music, movies, software, etc)

I dont either, nor do i use a modded xbox, but i would think im in the minority on that. ;)

torrent is just a way to bypass extreme overpricing im sorry but a computer program is NOT worth more then a brand new laptop IMO

It is to the person or persons that put in hours and days of training and effort to build the program.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Modded boxes...?

It is to the person or persons that put in hours and days of training and effort to build the program.

your sayin a program is worth $1,200? ive looked into what all it takes to make these programs i really did think about it before i torrent something one i cant afford it i wont rip songs off of artists and for the most part i wont rip programs but in some situations i will not saying its right but IMO some situations call for it