Will the MLG settings be used for MW2 for the xbox 360 tournament?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what if i go and get the MLG settings for yall can we do the MLG settings for next tournament. It makes it more competitive and interesting and is just more fun i think. So what does everyone else think of the MLG varient settings? Its pretty much just no kill streaks and no shotguns and grenade launchers. Stuff like that. Perks are still aloud and certain attachments are still aloud your just not alout do use explosive stuff besided nades of course. Its just like Socom 3 back in the day that every tournament especially the Small map tournaments they took out the Ranging Explosives.

Urgent Fury might have better settings then any other online tournament cause i dont know that many for MW2 but when it comes to MLG settings im sorry to brake it to you but thats where its competitive cause im looking for online competition that will help me get better at the MLG settings so when i do go to these tournaments i understand them better. Just tell me. Is there Range Explosive and kill streak aloud in UF. I just wanna know if not then im down.

Vaperize ]

Well what if i go and get the MLG settings for yall can we do the MLG settings for next tournament. It makes it more competitive and interesting and is just more fun i think. So what does everyone else think of the MLG varient settings? Its pretty much just no kill streaks and no shotguns and grenade launchers. Stuff like that. Perks are still aloud and certain attachments are still aloud your just not alout do use explosive stuff besided nades of course. Its just like Socom 3 back in the day that every tournament especially the Small map tournaments they took out the Ranging Explosives.

You might want to check the rule sets for the tournies being offered in MW2. We do use our own settings for matches, but most of the parameters are pretty similar to what you have posted. They do vary from tournament to tournament, for a little change-up.

EDIT: There have always been, and always will be tournies without ranged weapons here.

BigMoneyNacku ]

You might want to check the rule sets for the tournies being offered in MW2. We do use our own settings for matches, but most of the parameters are pretty similar to what you have posted. They do vary from tournament to tournament, for a little change-up.

EDIT: There have always been, and always will be tournies without ranged weapons here.

Are they posted somewhere everyone can see them? Because I was looking about a week ago and I couldn't find anything posted anywhere. Care to shoot me a link?

Covert-OPs_ ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Are they posted somewhere everyone can see them? Because I was looking about a week ago and I couldn't find anything posted anywhere. Care to shoot me a link?

Well the only ones going on right now are YEBO, and Bootcamp. So I suppose those are the ones I was referring to. :-X ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Covert-OPs_ ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Well the only ones going on right now are YEBO, and Bootcamp. So I suppose those are the ones I was referring to. :-X ;)

Are the Bootcamp settings posted anywhere? I checked that area and could not find them.

I couldnt find the rules either and yeah i know that this site isnt fully MLG settings cause this competition is all about fun and play games together and i respect that but we cant be having nuke bombs and stuff like that which i doubt its like that anyways cause i will be honest. One of my guys will get a nuke bomb a few times in this tournament if ther is one. He gets one like ever other game. lol So ill be completely honest and say dont put them in a tournment where we are competing in and i bet other clans out there have sick players like us and will do the same thing im not saying that were dominant cause were not. Were new to the Call of Duty settings. Were a clan right out of Socom. lol We were one of the really good clans on Socom. :)

dude.. you may get a lot of nukes while playing ranked rooms.. and your guys probably get lost of kills with air support.

but you've got to remember that this are UF clans.. not random people in a ranked room..

i can assure you that ass soon as a Harrier..chopper or any other air support shows up.. UF clans are organized enough to take it down in a matter of seconds.. for example.. in RVN.. there's always someone carrying a....ok i have a question now LOL.. we can use launchers ( xcept 203s) right? and if we do then yeah there's always someone with a launcher that as soon as an airsupport is announced he's already waiting with a launcher in his hands to take it down..

so.. to get a NUKE may be sweet and cool.. to get one against a UF clan. DAMNN..

Im being real with you man if there is kill streaks at all in the tournament expect us to get a nuke or 2 in the tournament so im just trying to make it fair for other clans out there who are not as good or skilled. Im not saying that other clans wont get a Nuke on us cause its possible but he rarely gets nukes with air support. Hes a ridiculous player.

Man, you sure do talk alot Vaperize. Straight from Socom, but only play X-Box? For the record, being a braggart isn't a very endearing quality, just so ya know. It really puts some people off when the first words they hear are you talking about how great you are.

For those who asked:

BootCamp rulebook--PS3

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20204.0.html

Boot Camp rulebook--XBOX

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

YEBO Rulebook

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20902.0.html

YEBO Parameters

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20904.0.html

BigMoneyNacku ]

Man, you sure do talk alot Vaperize. Straight from Socom, but only play X-Box? For the record, being a braggart isn't a very endearing quality, just so ya know. It really puts some people off when the first words they hear are you talking about how great you are.

For those who asked:

BootCamp rulebook--PS3

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20204.0.html

Boot Camp rulebook--XBOX

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

YEBO Rulebook

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20902.0.html

YEBO Parameters

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,20904.0.html

I was one of the top gb players in Socom and i didt move over to confrontation cause of lack of competition so i moved over to Xbox 360 where theres more competition and i never said how good i was i said if there is kill streaks in this tournament that we will start dropping nukes. So there shouldnt be any nukes in this tournament and if you will read before you start taking i said that other clans could get them to and drop them on us.

hello vapor. welcome to urgent fury. it seems you are new here and nobody has properly welcomed you. well let me be the forst, and aslo, let me offer you a small token of our appreciation...

http://g.factoryoutletstore.com/?cid=6862&chid=1&gclid=CK7yraT45p4CFR9dagod-X0QJA

this link wil take you to the garmin factory outlet store. these are top of the line navigation systems. i highly recommend one. ive used mine for years. it seems the one you are currently using is busted. you are looking for a tournament site that uses MLG parameters, your gps should have taken you to MLG. instead, it brought you here. we use urgent fury parameters for our tournaments, and have found through the years that they have accomodated us quite well. i also have noticed that you mentioned GB, and i am truly sorry you had to venture into that part of town. that alone would lead me to ask for directions.

so good luck, and enjoy your stay here at urgent fury.