Vinyl Stickers / Signs

I make vinyl stickers and signs as a hobby. If you want something made, give me a PM and I will get you a price on it.

Examples:

qwerky sign for your car window

windshield lettering

clan tag for your ps3

I made decals for my snowboard

Ill post more and maybe some examples soon.

I can not make copyrighted images however. It is against the law and must be bought from the copyright holder.

• 2 weeks later...
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

would you be able to turn my sig into a vinyl to cover the top of my ps3 with that would be cool

The render in it is of Ghost Recon and copyrighted I don't think he can.

Can you give me an example of the <+> tag and a price? I might want our symbol too and do you do special offers for say if I order enough for the whole clan?

Hey sorry I didnt reply faster. Been sort of off in la la land LOL.

I cut die cut vinyl. What this means is that I basically have rolls of vinyl and I have a machine that uses a cutting edge to cut a image like a printer. So really graphic items wouldnt work. So the sigs wouldnt look right.

I definatly would give a better price for larger quantities too.

I have to upload a few pics to give you an idea of what I can make.

Wrath, ill cut an example of your tag tomorrow and post it.

I have some examples of Very recent stuff I just did. These are things for clans here so i am just waiting for them to see them before I post them here. I also want their permission to post in case it will be a problem...Some like surprises ;D

Wrath...you got a image file of the sword?

well, Rooster is MIA on AIM..weird how they spell each other backwards. Coincidence? I think not....

Anyway, checka check it out. We launched a new blog for the clan today, and featured examples of the very things Rooster has done for us

http://shadowops.org/blog/

if you're a frequent visitor to our site, all you have to do is click the Block button in our forum tool bar.

-Rooster- ]

$100,000,000 per sticker. Is that about the norm?

I would need sizes and a picture to get you a price. I usually cut an example out to see how much of a pain in the ass it will be then give ya a quote.

Hmm well I was thinking making them big enough to use for wither car or ps3 whats the usual size for a car and ps3 one?

Wrath ]
-Rooster- ]

$100' date='000,000 per sticker. Is that about the norm?

I would need sizes and a picture to get you a price. I usually cut an example out to see how much of a pain in the ass it will be then give ya a quote.

[/quote']

Hmm well I was thinking making them big enough to use for wither car or ps3 whats the usual size for a car and ps3 one?

Any size that will fit LOL! Once you get me a picture file, Ill play with it and see what size looks good on a ps3 and go from there.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search