My Summer Has Began

Guest -Fury

Goat ]

Deutscher is quote'n himself!!

Yea who said that anyway... Wait a sec... that was me!! I said that !! .... or did I??

LOL! hey you got a pic of that bad ass Zcar?

67 Cam RS ...... sweeeet...

I sure do, its from when my dad first bought it for me, I have a few actual photos, their not digital so I'll have to scan them. I'd take digital photos but I dont have a camera and the car is in storage until June 10th

D75

yep this weekend in MN saw the return of everybody's nice cars... they always pick up the nice stuff for winter and drive junkers all thru the salt months come every spring it's good by junker.. Hello hot rod! .. LOL it's rather funny, driving around today in the Vette darn near everyone had their tops down and sunglasses on, (even though it's like 60 deg. here today..) Hey that's spring for MN!! and if Summer falls on a Weekend this year I'm taking another ride in the Vette!! LMAO..

no hurry bro, take a pic or scan one in when you get a chance to... in the mean time stop repeating yourself.. tongue.gif

Goat ]

yep this weekend in MN saw the return of everybody's nice cars... they always pick up the nice stuff for winter and drive junkers all thru the salt months come every spring it's good by junker.. Hello hot rod! .. LOL it's rather funny, driving around today in the Vette darn near everyone had their tops down and sunglasses on, (even though it's like 60 deg. here today..) Hey that's spring for MN!! and if Summer falls on a Weekend this year I'm taking another ride in the Vette!! LMAO..

no hurry bro, take a pic or scan one in when you get a chance to...  in the mean time stop repeating yourself.. tongue.gif

yeah dude its the same way here in nothern ohio, I started seeing all the good cars on wednesday though, it was pretty bad ass. Cant wait until I can roll around in Katje, I think I love that car more than I ever loved my ex-fiance lol

D75

Bitter ]

Ford = First on Race Day?????

I don't think any of the Chevy Drivers in Nascar got that memo Sid!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well If we are talking nascar- over the past 60 years Chevy has won about 20-25 more races than ford. Out of 2100 races (give or take) Thats not too much to warant a " ;D ". I guess when you don't have an affordable muscle car to buy at the Chevy dealer now adays- You can always watch it on TV though :-* Now if we are talking All the race catagories from cart, indy, nhra, nascar and take total wins- FORD WINS.

http://www.theinsidegroove.com/charts/manuf_wins/nascar-manufacture-wins-total-49up.php

Have a great summer, I get to spend my whole summer, fall and winter on the beach of afghanistan, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Live it up for me and drink plenty for me.

Savage

lol Beach??? I didn't know that Afghanistan had any water so as to be considered a "beach" lol but when you're surrounded by that much sand, I guess it does become so.

and don't worry we'll deffinantly drink up in Honor of you savage!

be safe brother!

D75

Guest XtremeDuty

Damn, I totally missed this thread. Well Goat, here you go. And to the rest of you muscle heads, enjoy.

This is a '65 GTO Convertible. All original including the numbers matching 389 Tripower and posi rear end with a 4 on the floor and a true Ram Air package.

Guest XtremeDuty

Next up, and my second favorite, is a '65 hard top. 455 bored to 473, Tripower, 373 limited slip posi, Hooker ceramic coated headers, electronic fuel management system, B&M shifter and automatic tranny, custom interior and more. This one is for sale, $45,000. New frame off restoration including powder coating. The first pic has the original rally riims and the second has the new chrome rims.