My Summer Has Began

Guest -Fury

Guest -Fury

As most of you know I am only 16, so when summer break starts it is a BIG DEAL as it may be for your kids as well... but anyways I need more people on my friends list that play during the day as well

I AM ALONE ;D Please help

Send friend Invites to -FuRY

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

ya'll little mofo's need to go out side and play...lol...basketball, the beach, girls not ps2....shit when i was 16...

ps2 24/7? what happened to late night hide and seek with the neighborhood kids. building forts, football games, playing war with plastic guns OUTDOORS? man i'm getting old :-[

PuddyTat ]

ya'll little mofo's need to go out side and play...lol...basketball, the beach, girls not ps2....shit when i was 16...

ps2 24/7? what happened to late night hide and seek with the neighborhood kids. building forts, football games, playing war with plastic guns OUTDOORS? man i'm getting old :-[

Lmao! All that hide-n-seek was back when I was like 7! ahaha... I play basketball almost everyday and hang out with friends on the weekends.. uh the beach...? I'm in Kentucky.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
PuddyTat ]

I remember all those things back in the day....LOL we had to use our imagination to have fun, we didn't have all these gadgets and gismos. All I had was my Green machine and a side walk to ride it on. Then they banned all the real looking plastic guns from kids because cops couldn't tell the difference. Now there freaking yellow and red.

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

I go full time June 8th... so.. limited summer playtime hours for me.

Fury & Zero, enjoy yourselves while it lasts, go to the river & fish if you're in kentucky.

Hey it’s cool Fury, my boy is only 14 and he plays Socom… from time to time… but only for his old man.. he would rather play WOW or something. And it’s not like that’s all he does,, there’s Tae Kwon Do practice, Drums practice, He’s a darn good wide receiver on his football team, A long distance runner for track, and an star soccer player. So if he wants to spend his free time playing video games it’s fine by me.. Heck when I was a kid I remember getting home from school, hoping on the bicycle and my parents wouldn’t see me till the street lights came on and they didn’t worry a bit.… nowadays if one of my kids gets out of sight of the house I FREAK OUT!! Different times I guess…

I’m never concerned with the age of a player on Socom, old or young makes little difference, it’s all about respect for other players and having honor. With the kind of folks in your clan like Havoc and others you got a great group of role models.

p.s. Don’t pay any attention to that PrimeMeathead… he’s just jealous… LOL!

again j/k.. prime knows the goat gots mad/luv for him. ;)

Guest -Fury
.DEADCITY. ]

Lets see, when I was sixteen, it was all about my car and my drivers license, I would drive around just to be driving, it was great. I miss my Firebird.

But Gas wasnt $3.29 back then now was it

PuddyTat ]

When I was 16 it was about hanging with the friends. At night hitn the strip and finding the bigest parties on a weekday and having enough energy to hit the spots on Friday and Saturday.... When Sunday rolled around- Tuned the cars, brought the girls over to wash them- for racing that night.

Do it while you can my friend! Take it from an old man who had too much fun- You will generally never look back on good times you had and say "man I wish I didnt do that" when your old. You may however look back and say "Shit I wish I would have done that when I was a kid" There are no time machines to go back and try it over. To be honest here- Socom is nothing to tell the grandkids. lol

Uncle

Hold on a sec there young man!

Don't be cutting down Pontiac's... Firebirds and GTO's is what made this country what it is!! That and the occasional Camero and Mustang... why if it wasn't for Mopar and Chrysler we would all be driving crappy lil electric cars. God bless Detroit!! American MUSCLE!! and don't you forget it!

I’ll take a Hemi powered Cuda over a Toyota Supra every time…

Cuda.gif

Sheesh is there any more Six teen’rs going to come out of the woodwork??

I’m thinking there’s almost enough of em to make a challenge.. ..?

Fury get em all together and after Black II is done… We can have a Under 18 Lambs vs the over 35 Goats… match.

I’m electing Uncle Sid has our “Over the Hill†Gang leader.. you guys can decide who you want to lead the “Wet behind the Ears†Crew. That’s if you can get a bunch of teenagers to agree.. (Good luck on that one) LOL!

Winner gets bragging rights for a day..

You youngums up for the challenge.. ?

p.s. not being contemptuous or anything, just a good clean and fun match is all.. sh*t talking is optional and should be meant has just good natured ribbing and not taken personal..

And with that said.. be prepared to get spanked!!

Goat ]

Hold on a sec there young man!

Don't be cutting down Pontiac's... Firebirds and GTO's is what made this country what it is!! That and the occasional Camero and Mustang... why if it wasn't for Mopar and Chrysler we would all be driving crappy lil electric cars. God bless Detroit!! American MUSCLE!! and don't you forget it! 

I’ll take a Hemi powered Cuda over a Toyota Supra every time…

Curious as to why you feel Mopar, & Chrysler has saved the world..!?

Am am a Chevy guy (= Mopar/Ford hater :-*) so you know how that goes.. I'm just wondering if you are just a Mopar guy, or is there something else to your history changing story.?

As i believe there are a few other American Car companies in Detroit. ;D

I'm sure you are well aware, but Firebirds, & GTO's are both GM = Chevy/Pontiac/Buick/Caddilac/GMC/Saturn/Hummer.!?

Dont knock the electric car.. it may make the difference in our childrens future.!

Also YES, kids need to go out, & play..  not sit indoors & play video games all day.!

meet new friends (real friends, not voices ;D)

yea,, kids are young goats.. but I liked the thought of "Lambs to the slaughter" so I went with that.

Chevy, Pontiac, Dodge, Caddilac, Olds, .... etc. yea yeaaaa.. alll GM. Whaddya think I was born yesterday? LOL

NO, Found On Road Dead's for me.

Well after 25 yrs of owning the 69Gto I sold/gave it to my nephew down in TX a couple of years ago.. of course I just added his name to the title and didn't take mine off so he can't sell it without my consent.. HA!

The Goat..

my69%20Lemans.jpg

Nowadays... it's Chevy.. to be precise a 01 Corvette Convertible. I gotta admit she handles like a dream, Man that old GTO never came close to taking a corner like the Vette does...

The Vette..

myVette2.JPG

as for electric cars.... when they make one that will do 0-100mph in less then 10 sec. let me know...

p.s. I've heard they found Oil on Mars... but the Martians are boycotting us.

Chilli's Bean Powered Machine... It may just save our Children's future...

The Chilli Rocket...

ChiliRocket.jpg

Resistance... is Futile. LoGoatusOfBorg. ;)

Damn Goat... I was with you until you insulted my religion. >:(

1969 FORD Mustang Fast back 351C/ 390 crate AZ speed and Marine after resto

frame off resto

Shortened 9" 411

4 speed Muncie

Hooker tubes

Straight pipes

VDO elect gauges

eibach suspension

Much, much more...

2003 FORD Mustang Cobra

Import Killer: Check out +30 forums to view

2007 Ford Mustang GT

My work in progress/ Latest toy.

Now I will get this fire started with gasoline 8) Its First On Race Day I eat stock vets all day... The o6 GTO I can walkem... Maybe Detroit will catch up to ford next year- With price for power. 8)

69 Mustang Cobra? Did you say Sixty NINE? well in that case I'll make and exception.. ;) I mean was there a bad car even made in the year 69? Man it seems like they put out the best of the best that year and then the Energy plan shot it all to crap.. by 72 it literally hit bottom.

There is another Mustang I'll make an exception for.... ELENOR!!

wow that car rocked!

step aside ladies, try this one on for size...

1967 Chevy Camaro RS/SS

All Rally Sport features including RS striping, hiddne headlights, and rocker trim

L35 396 6.5L "Big Block" V8

Muncie 4 speed manual tranny (custom installed from a 67' Z28 package)

NOS computerized injection symantic system

Original F-Body Frame (reinforced to prevent frame twisting)

Metalic Blue, white hard top canvas roof

straight pipes

14" white walls

been my baby of investment since I was 15 years old 8)

I've raced that baby at Norwalk Raceway in Norwalk, Ohio 6 times, up until I left for college, and I never lost once, except to a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS with the same motor and tranny, super charged, and tweaked to 756 HP

D75

Deutscher75 ]

step aside ladies, try this one on for size...

1967 Chevy Camaro RS/SS

All Rally Sport features including RS striping, hiddne headlights, and rocker trim

L35 396 6.5L "Big Block" V8

Muncie 4 speed manual tranny (custom installed from a 67' Z28 package)

NOS computerized injection symantic system

Original F-Body Frame (reinforced to prevent frame twisting)

Metalic Blue, white hard top canvas roof

straight pipes

been my baby of investment since I was 15 years old 8)

I've raced that baby at Norwalk Raceway in Norwalk, Ohio 6 times, up until I left for college, and I never lost once, except to a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS with the same motor and tranny, super charged, and tweaked to 756 HP

D75