“Bailout,†a multi-level apartment complex

“Storm,†an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery

“Salvage,†a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars

“Crash,†a war-torn urban environment

“Overgrown,†which features a massive dry creek bed

Exactly infinity ward knows that dedicated players like us will buy it even if it was just for an extra perk charging us $20 we would buy it. I just hope they would actually listen to us cause you know what would be great if they made the private rooms with a password like they have on SOCOM that would be truelly amazing. Hell i would even pay for it.

YourMomsNewBF_69 ]

Exactly infinity ward knows that dedicated players like us will buy it even if it was just for an extra perk charging us $20 we would buy it. I just hope they would actually listen to us cause you know what would be great if they made the private rooms with a password like they have on SOCOM that would be truelly amazing. Hell i would even pay for it.

Agree completely. Private "private matches" would be amazing! Save me from changing my comment all the damn time. Gets annoying really worrying about people jumping in and messing something up cuz you know some people just cant read

Hell, I think if MW2 had the community support that SOCOM does, Socrack heads would be singing a different tune. Clan support, private matches, being able to search servers for a particular game type or map, and increasing the amount of people in one game. Dare to dream.

Saw that yesterday.. my impressions are simple:

Bailout: Awesome. Apartment complex reminds me of RB6 Vegas.

Salvage: Scrapyard with snow. Doesn't look like I'll like it too much.. I hate Scrapyard.

Storm: Vacant meets Downpour. Should be pretty interesting, and yeah, most people WILL be in that warehouse

BacklasH ]
Tool_Minion ]

Im gettin it! ;D

Ditto that.!

(Yeah I just did a Chili exclamation point LOL).

brings a tear to my eye..

Yea it is a ridiculous price, but what are ya gonna do.. Complain, but im still playin em. lol

I have been playing them for two days now on the box....First let me say that Overgrown is exactly like the first MW, they did not make any changes at all they just ported over the map, Crash has a couple of very very small changes but nothing major (like fire on the helicopter) but the map is basicly the same. Salvage is a camp fest with all the campers using 203's thats all there is to it. Storm is pretty sweet, its big but linear so everyone more or less meets in the middle, and 203's are not as effective because most use them right away and you have to get lucky to get hit by one. Bailout is fun, it realy is just strait CQC all the way, you don't want to get caught outside or you just get murdered, all in all it was worth the 1200 MS points and I will be getting it for PS3 as well