• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]
-Rooster- ]
-DiscipIe- ]
.APOCALYP5E. ]

stupid question: This is for PS3 only right?

360 has it too

Urgent Fury will ONLY be using Playstation 3 version of this game.

Dick.. why you gotta bold it like that. :P

Hey, I dont have a ps3 either.... :)

Soon I hope though.......If I dont buy a buddies car. He needs money and has a 1969 mustang fastback. So Id be happy either way But Im sure Ill get neither :(

-Rooster- ]
Chili-Palmer ]
-Rooster- ]
-DiscipIe- ]
.APOCALYP5E. ]

stupid question: This is for PS3 only right?

360 has it too

Urgent Fury will ONLY be using Playstation 3 version of this game.

Dick.. why you gotta bold it like that. :P

Hey, I dont have a ps3 either.... :)

Soon I hope though.......If I dont buy a buddies car. He needs money and has a 1969 mustang fastback. So Id be happy either way But Im sure Ill get neither :(

screw the fastback Rooster, it's a Found On Road Dead! Buy the PS3...you know you want to!

Question- Why its' PS3 only?

It seems that most of the people already have Xbox 360 for a long time and PS3 is not that popular. People are still need to buy PS3's. It will be much more difficult to fill up the clans.

It would be interesting how many guys from UF community will play COD 4 Xbox 360 version and how many will play PS3 version.

We make sure we don't overestimate what Sniper, I and the Staff are able to handle.

With the amount of time, and in choosing the right time, that we took to even bring on another game, this should be no surprise to anyone.

Sniper and I have talked about it extensively over many months, and we feel comfortable staying with one platform, and that platform has been and will be Playstation.

Undertow ]

This should go without saying.....

BUT....if you're online on CoD4 and run across some great clans with a sportman-like attitude....INVITE 'EM IN!  The UF Crucible won't be on a roll if there aren't enough clans to fill it.

And the faster we get quality clans in this community for the UF Crucible, then the better the selection and chances of having a GREAT CoD4 Tacmap tourney once the first UF Crucible is done.

SO.....again.....if you see them, if you play them and if you dig them......GET THEM ON HERE!

Is this going to be a North America only tourney?  Only reason I ask, is that there are a lot of funny languages being spoken in some of the COD4 rooms.

BUD_WEISER ]

Is there be an outline of the Tourney available? If not when can we anticipate its development?

ie: How players per battle, How many members required per clan roster, ect......

Just basic outlines, not Tourney details. Thanks

WOW SORRY, still sleepy.

1. Is there an outline available?

2. How many players per battle,

BUD_WEISER ]

Is there be an outline of the Tourney available? If not when can we anticipate its development?

ie: How players per battle, How many members required per clan roster, ect......

Just basic outlines, not Tourney details. Thanks

I'm hoping to have the rules and set-up of The UF Crucible done BEFORE the sign-ups are released.

Considering we're going to give clans roughly about a month or so to sign up before invite night, I think it'll give clans plenty of time to read everything to make sure that it's a tourney they wish to participate in.

I'm only guessing, but im thinking wars will be:

- A few different map types (sabatoge, search & destroy, hq, deathmatch)

- Somewhere in between 3v3 - 6v6 (possibly even 8v8, once or twice per tourney)

- Limited to No Respawns

- Friendly Fire ON

- Possibly no rifle mounted grenade launchers

Like i said im only guessing, but i would think they are going to keep it simple. (and uniform to past socom tourneys)

DO NOT TAKE THIS AS LAW.. for all we know i could be 100% wrong (phht like that ever happens ;D)

Chili-Palmer ]

I'm only guessing, but im thinking wars will be:

- A few different map types (sabatoge, search & destroy, hq, deathmatch)

- Somewhere in between 3v3 - 6v6 (possibly even 8v8, once or twice per tourney)

- Limited to No Respawns

- Friendly Fire ON

- Possibly no rifle mounted grenade launchers

Like i said im only guessing, but i would think they are going to keep it simple. (and uniform to past socom tourneys)

DO NOT TAKE THIS AS LAW.. for all we know i could be 100% wrong (phht like that ever happens ;D)

I'll go ahead and let the little teaser out that preliminary play shows that Chili might have guesstimated about 1-1/2 of those correctly. ;D

I enjoy....

Team Deathmatch (respawns turned off)

Search & Destroy

Sabotage

All with "friendly fire" turned on.

* what about this *

Since the numbers are only 9v9 at the most and many clans have 24+ people, if you use smaller numbers during a certain war (like a 4v4 on a Tuesday) that you make the same clan use different guys from the roster for the Thursday war? Or, allow them to re-use a certain percentage for Thursdays war. Might add some more planning on a leaders part for using players according to their strengths. Also, not having the same 4 or 5 players playing EVERY match. Just a thought you might be able to add for a twist to the scenerio.