Would You Pay a Girl to Play Halo With You?

http://www.urgentfury.com/blog/2010/03/23/would-you-pay-a-girl-to-play-halo-with-you/

The site was up earlier, but now its just a countdown again. They're probably having some site issues.

I was surprised no one had thought of this before. You know these guys are going to make a Boat-Load of money!!!

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN AN XBOX(anymore)

I just feel this is feeding the negativity of America's perception of the typical online gamer.

I've met around 30 UFers in person, and only one of them fit the billing of your pay-for-attention-cause-I-haven't-touched-a-real-girl-before (Backlash) type of gamer.

All the rest were balanced....well OK, all of em were normal. None of them would succumb to such retarded means to be in the presence of the fairer sex.

If I want to enjoy a girl gamer, we have our fair share of them here at UF:

Hippiechick

Bunni's_hunnie

Tinkerbell

and at least 3 others I can't remember their PSN's. Hit em up boys, they will kick your ass for FREE.

Tool_Minion ]

I just feel this is feeding the negativity of America's perception of the typical online gamer.

I've met around 30 UFers in person, and only one of them fit the billing of your pay-for-attention-cause-I-haven't-touched-a-real-girl-before (Backlash) type of gamer.

All the rest were balanced....well OK, all of em were normal. None of them would succumb to such retarded means to be in the presence of the fairer sex.

Hippiechick

Bunni's_hunnie

Tinkerbell

and at least 3 others I can't remember their PSN's. Hit em up boys, they will kick your ass for FREE.

Tell them to come my way i would mind gettin my ass kicked by a female i might even like it ;)

Tool_Minion ]

Hippiechick

Bunni's_hunnie

Tinkerbell

Too true!!

SOTG_Marauder_ ]

All the guys above who are saying they would never are the ones that are most likely. There probably why the site shut down...LOL

not really im quite happy with my ass kicking girlfriend of 2 months thank you i think its funny that you think that i think i need that when really i think that you think that i think that thats not gonna happen ;D ;D ;D

Tool_Minion ]
SOTG_Marauder_ ]

All the guys above who are saying they would never are the ones that are most likely. There probably why the site shut down...LOL

No, all the guys above you that say they would never are the one's appalled by how badly you need some puss.

I'm with Tool on this one