10th prez/Leaderboard hacker or not?

I recently came across a player who is interested in playing in my clan. However, last night, I go to my kill leader boards and see that he has more kills than a friend of mine who has quite a few. I never recalled him being on to of my list. To top it off, he is 10th prestige. I don't remember him being a 10th either.

So last night I ask him about it. Next thing I know he is offline for about 5 minutes. Then he comes back on. I go to show my brother his stats on the leader boards and now he does not exist on my leader boards. I check this morning to see if maybe there was some sort of error last night but he still is absent. I asked him why he wasn't on the leader boards anymore and he told me that it happens sometimes.

Now, I've played COD for a long time now... NEVER have I seen a player NOT show up on the leader boards.

My question for you guys is, do you know why this would be happening? Is this the result of a person tinkering with his stats?

Either way, I think I may just tell him to hit the road. He apparently does not live up to expectations of my clan nor the expectations here.

its not because he hacks.

This happens when you are on the top of the leaderboards and either

1. many people pass you at once

3. you pass many people at once, for example you get 80 kills in a match.

2. HSx9 or one of the other big hackers decided to go on a spree again and make all those I LOVE ASHLEY accounts or the Miley cyrus accounts

I know because im top 1000 with 73000 kills, and every once in a while im just not there, then i come back again, i move up like 100 spots on the kill leaderboards, then i go back down really fast, then im not there, then it fixes itself.

When someone hacks their stats, unless they have paid one of the big hackers to give them custom hacked stats. They all have the same stats; for example go on the leaderboards in kills and you will notice that for about 300 spots everyone has the same kills, deaths and k/d. Those are hacked, people with those accounts cant usually play the game anymore, others hack (i heard new prestige hack does it) it sets you up with like a 80k kills and a 2.30 k/d or something like that ohhhh and it comes with all the emblems and titles unlocked already.

Also score, wins and kills do not matter. If someone plays search ALL day he will have less kills than you but he will be higher ranked. That is just how people go about ranking up. Not to mention that person might be a booster aka going in a search room all day and shooting each others riot shields.

So dont think that because he is prestige 10 and has little kills he is a hacker/booster, one of my favorite things to do online is to shut people up who say that, the best way get 60+ kills on domination and then nuke them. LET HIS GAMEPLAY SPEAK. If he is not good then you know he hacked or boosted.

CDBS I'm at about exactly the same amount of kills (roughly 9,500 on the leaderboard with 73,000 kills) and I have NEVER seen my name "disappear." I've never even heard of it lol. MikeJaxon and I did notice that when you go to the leaderboard, every time your rank number continues to go down in the kills category, then magically poof you jump up like 200 spots. The cycle repeats itself over and over. So that part of your post I have seen, but have never experienced my name not being on the leaderboard.

I wasn't thinking much of this issue at first, but now it has peaked my interest after your post. You say you have experienced this before. Now please do not take offense to the following question. Is this on the account that you "hacked" the 10th prestige rank? TheCaracarn stated that this guy is also a 10th prestige and is questionable. Maybe this proves he also hacked his rank, if it is an issue relegated only to those who used the hack. I have not had this issue (I am a legitimate 9th prestige level 70) and was asking around tonight if anyone else that I know to be legit had encountered this. They had the same answer as me, that they had not experienced it nor heard of it.

my account is not hacked.

I do know this kid from my school who hacked his stats, but his stats do not change on the leaderboard, he has the same number of kills, deaths and k/d all the time.

When i vanish from the leadeboards its not for minutes though, for example i play a domination match, i go say 47-13, i check my leaderboard and i go up like 100 spots, i leave it and back in again, im not there, do it again, im there. It happens sometimes, not all the time, there are times the leaderboards are just messed up and they wont load.

Another thing i dont usually hear about it either, most people dont care about the leaderboards anymore because of the hack, but i do recall hearing here and there people i know say "where i go? im not in the leaderboard anymore"

My take is just call of duty being retarded as always, or that person is not on the leaderboard because he is hacking his STATS, the only way to know this is if you see a big jump in his stats.

CDBS14 ]

Another thing i dont usually hear about it either, most people dont care about the leaderboards anymore because of the hack, but i do recall hearing here and there people i know say "where i go? im not in the leaderboard anymore"

I'd wager that every single person that this has happened to just "happens" to be 10th, level 70.

LunaticWolf ]
CDBS14 ]

I'd wager that every single person that this has happened to just "happens" to be 10th, level 70.

nope, prestige 9, 8 and a few non prestigers, all top 1000 in kills though.

One being ranked 348 (last time i checked) he is a flat rank 70 no prestige (he has 31 days played though) He does nothing else but MW2.

CDBS14 ]

When i vanish from the leadeboards its not for minutes though, for example i play a domination match, i go say 47-13, i check my leaderboard and i go up like 100 spots, i leave it and back in again, im not there, do it again, im there. It happens sometimes, not all the time, there are times the leaderboards are just messed up and they wont load.

And how long does it take until they reappear?

He has been missing for 7 days and counting.

LunaticWolf ]
CDBS14 ]

If you have to look that much into a player they are not worth the headache any UF clan will tell you that period

LunaticWolf ]
CDBS14 ]

yea he hacked. Sorry to tell you that.

xXNAME_HEREXx ]

If you have to look that much into a player they are not worth the headache any UF clan will tell you that period

I understand that, but wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to tell besides "a large jump in stats or rank"?

Sometimes you meet the person after the fact. How could you tell then? This might be a way.

LunaticWolf ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

I understand that, but wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to tell besides "a large jump in stats or rank"?

Sometimes you meet the person after the fact. How could you tell then? This might be a way.

again if you have to look that far into someone they are not worth the trouble its a game for christ sake. no need to look into something more then you have too if you dont think you can trust them where you have to do a bloody background check? to hell with that

Nothing to see here guys. Decision was already made. I actually had already made up my mind before the first post, just wanted to see if anyone knew what the particulars of hacks were for future reference.

I don't think I will ever go to 10th... just too many hackers. Which is too bad, 10 create-a-classes is VERY nice to have.

TheCaracarn ]

Nothing to see here guys. Decision was already made. I actually had already made up my mind before the first post, just wanted to see if anyone knew what the particulars of hacks were for future reference.

I don't think I will ever go to 10th... just too many hackers. Which is too bad, 10 create-a-classes is VERY nice to have.

its not, you always use the same 3 lol.

Shoot CDBS I may not use all 10 all the time, but I have a class for virtually every situation. It's very useful imo. :D

Also Caracarn you get your 10th class on the 9th prestige. I'm done prestiging at my 9th and now just working on challenges, hence why the classes come in great handy. I will never go to 10 due to all the cheaters/hackers diminishing the value and uniqueness of the 10th, nor do I want to be associated with them. Really there's no point to go to the 10th prestige, unless you really like the rank insignia and want the title/emblem that comes with it.

CDBS14 ]
TheCaracarn ]

its not, you always use the same 3 lol.

Yeah, I have 6 and I use them all. I need another couple. I hate switching set-ups in the lobby before maps.

BacklasH ]

Shoot CDBS I may not use all 10 all the time, but I have a class for virtually every situation. It's very useful imo. :D

Also Caracarn you get your 10th class on the 9th prestige. I'm done prestiging at my 9th and now just working on challenges, hence why the classes come in great handy. I will never go to 10 due to all the cheaters/hackers diminishing the value and uniqueness of the 10th, nor do I want to be associated with them. Really there's no point to go to the 10th prestige, unless you really like the rank insignia and want the title/emblem that comes with it.

Really! Sweet! I just figured it would be the same as W@W... That made my day :o

Guess IW figured hacks were inevitable and figured they give legit players everything they need at 9th? SWEET!

Prane ]

The 10th prestige looks stupid. I wanted to get to one I liked and stay there but I hate COD now so I think I'll be stuck on #2 forever. Lets go Socom 4!!!!! I miss you sweetheart. :'(

That's what I did basically, found one I liked then set my aim for it. I liked the 4th, 6th, 7th, and 9th but ended up going to the 9th. I'll be playing MW2 until something better comes along. MAG and BFBC:2 aren't my style of game. I will be playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption come May 18th, but as far as online gaming MW2 will likely hold me until the new Socom and/or the new CoD (Treyarch's title).