UF STAFF

Just a suggestion but if the Hell week staff in this tournament is the winners of the last tournament how do you expect to get any compitition in this site? Seeing as to how every good clan that goes thru Hell Week and beats the Hell out of the staff is just gonna get denied entry for cheating. My clan does not cheat actually hates cheaters, rank ups and all that crap. So to be denied cause were too good and called cheaters is pretty annoying. Im just sayin maybe yall should change the staff cause getting denyed by the tourny winners after destroying them tell me one thing they dont want us in cause they know there gonna lose. Lol i think thats cheating lol anybody else think that.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nade I know what your saying and it's been the way "outside clans" have thought about UF for years. But I'll tell you now what about the next 20 post will be. Every single person with now point to this post and use this as the reason why you didn't gain entry into UF, because you are bashing on it's staff and members and that is not respectful. If you had a problem you should have contacted a UF directer about something a staff member did or didn't do to you or your clan. This post will not gain you any favor with anyone here and those that agree with your post most likely won't post anything for fear of what might happen to them. Trust me I've been where your at right now and further but then again who am I :)

Please remember that eval "staff" that decides who gets in and who doesnt isnt just the winners of one tournament or of one clan. It is made up of all the clans in UF and no one person has more say then any other. now for you to accuse the staff of doing that your not just insulting one person you are insulting all in UF. For this isnt just some staffed tourney site. Its a community made up of many who look out for each other. You would do well not to forget that. If you were denied entry I'm Sorry good luck in your future endeavors.

to further back what i said

It's the responsibility of clans seeking entrance into the Urgent Fury community to understand our standard of behavior and to live by it. The reason the Eval team is made up of members of multiple clans is to have various points of view, and when they unanimously agree on a result, there can be only one ruling, Denied.

You are allowed to reapply for another Hell Week.

more than half the clan was LPK for 1 for 2 we work hard to get were we are so if the UF staff wanna say we cheat and we were in former glitching clans lol tells me something you dont respect US!!! So why would i wanna be in a community wit a group of ppl who dont respect out talent enough to say good game and leave it at that yet turn around and deny us cause of assumptions of cheating lol what kind of respect is that!?!?!

That is incorrect your tryouts where evaluated from ppl of a multitude of clans including Hz-,agw, rvn, lpk,fw,cbf among others that is not one clan. And i can say having played with 95% of said evalers that they are all good guys and gals who do not cheat (hence why they are on eval) and would not refuse admitance to a clan cause they "didnt wanna lose" thats childish. If you have a problem with it the correct way to handle the situation like last said would be to contact joe or money. or above them the directers shane, ac and john. all of which would be happy to assist you . Instead of coming here and causing unneeded drama and making accusations.

RESPECT..... ACCUSING SOMEONE OF CHEATING ...... YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW US TO SAY THAT.. PLEASE DONT GET NADE'S POST CONFUSED..AFTER THIS DENIAL , WE DONT WANT IN NOR WILL WE REAPPLY...AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THE UF COMMUNITY.....IT SEEMS VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT WE GET ACCUSED OF CHEATING..... I "DID" THINK THIS WAS A VERY RESPECTABLE SITE AND TOURNEY.... HOWEVER MY FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE LETS ME KNOW DIFFERENT.. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT WE WERENT ACCEPTED

because im not there does not mean i am unaware of what is going on. the eval team is made up of ppl from all the clans of uf like i said. they volunteer THEIR time to help eval YOU. people have lives therefore sometimes one clan will help pick up the slack of others. As you have expressed that you do not wish to have any part of this site why waste your time? yes its upsetting to be denied but come on mate? we are adults so therefore should act like them. Im done posting in this thread. I wish you and your clan the best of luck.

unneeded accusations lol........sort of like ""Some of the factors that influenced this consensus of opinion are, multiple hints of outside communications, current members actions on the SOCOM forums along with their histories in previous known glitch clans" accusations like that?

As i said i am done. If you need further assitance please contact a staff or the directors.

if your done then stop posting i never told u to reply im not mad bout getting denied if you had a good reason but you dont have one so just letting you know most ppl in the socom world know me and my clan and i am a big influence on the greater clans in this game so i will let it be know to the socom world of the experience we have had in your so called professional and RESPECTFUL UF.

if your done then stop posting i never told u to reply im not mad bout getting denied if you had a good reason but you dont have one so just letting you know most ppl in the socom world know me and my clan and i am a big influence on the greater clans in this game so i will let it be know to the socom world of the experience we have had in your so called professional and RESPECTFUL UF.

I speak for myself and none others. Do not let my words be your only judgements of UF.

• Directors

Well I have been out for a few weeks, and I just got into the hotel for E3, reading this thread as stated was the incorrect way to approach your situation...

As for what is going on, I will look into it this week, and you should realize that the Eval Team are not UF Staff, they are volunteers from the community that play other clans.

The Ultimate task of approval does come from our two Eval Staff members who are not in LPK as you assume.

So good luck in your future endevors, especially since you have stated you do not want to be here...

• Directors

Well, literally 3 hours ago, Shane and a portion of our UF staff landed in california and exactly one hour from the time of this post, they will be sitting down in a private meeting with the developers of Socom 4- AC is very busy with the backside of UF getting ready to reveal a huge new feature for UF this week-

So luck you, you got me, and I hate crybaby posts. I have great faith in the members of the Eval team as they have a very good rate of success when it comes to choosing teams suitable to join the Urgent Fury community. I dont like the example you are setting for your team in how you handle this issue, and your teammate is even worse. I can tell you however, if you were allowed access, and you handled any conflict in a tourney here in the same tone, out you would be. So, you tell me, are you setting the tone for what we could expect?

thank u for proving my point 2 LPK in the eval team yet like 6 in the room amazing

Some changes have been made to the eval team regarding the roster in order to try and fully staff the Socom hell week wars. Socom Confrontation is a dying game in my opinion and it's been tough to staff the wars. Better to have some extra members from an established UF clan that is in good standing than to have a late short eval team. You experienced both scenarios during your hell week but that didn't affect the overall opinions of the eval team.

Your attempts to try and slander a highly respected and honorable member of this community [LPK] will get you nowhere. All they did was volunteer their time to try and give your clan a fair hell week. It is in their interest along with all of the rest of the clans here that more competition is brought in but the entire point of the eval team is to screen those clans to maintain the integrity of Urgent Fury. A lot of people come here thinking that their win loss ratio against the eval team is what is going to get them in when in fact that is a minuscule portion of why Urgent Fury conducts hell weeks.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

hey nade, let me give you an outside perspective here..

if a clan member, or a clan, was chosen to evaluate you and your clan, it means they themselves have been through some kind of trial period here at urgent fury and they have done all that was required to be one of the few chosen to participate in evaluation.

if your clan was as good, and honest, and worthy of up as you state, then you would take your denial with dignity, find the problems, and fix them. if you just want to call people out, then you are trying to hide something that you cant or dont want to see. take a step back and loo at things from the outside.

ive heard rumor that the urgent fury staff sections contains threads of glitches, hacks, stories, and tales of things that they look down upon in this particular tournament. if that is true, then anything you do that may fall under one of them catagories may disqualify you from playing here. this is a good place, and as a former tournament winner, i can honestly tell you that ther is no better place to play. my advice is to figure out what disqualified you, try to fix it in house, and most of all, CALM DOWN MAN!!!

good luck to you in the future and hope to see you back often

posts like this:

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-Clans-PS2-PS3/URGENT-FURY-TOURNEMENTS/m-p/726322

don't help you. posts like this:

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-Clans-PS2-PS3/CTU-Wants-SERIOUS-Socom-Players/m-p/680884#M31357

show how much you respect people in the community. there is no reason for you, the leader of a clan, to be

trashing people in their recruit threads for no reason. If this is the example you are setting for people in your clan what do you expect UF to think of you?

I was in a couple of your hell week matches, and I think you obviously have a talented group. Unfortunately for you talent alone does not get you in UF.

U know what i have no problems finding my mistakes and fixing them but when the mistakes are past glitching clans!?!? how do i fix that my clan is fully aware that if they glitch in my clan they WILL be removed for 1 for 2 assumptions of outside communication!!?!? how do i fix that if were not doing it? If someone can explain to me how to fix those problems I will glady appoligise to the UF community. Otherwise everyone in the UF community has read my app for hell week and thus find us in public rooms and abort befor the game cause of the opinion of your UF eval team that we cheat.

Your assumption that you were denied access because you were destroying EVAL is silly.

When I went through Hell Week with WOLF, we won all 5 nights, and yet were still accepted. Sorry, but I think you need to drop the act and take a serious look at the reasons you were denied.

Talk to the directors, figure out the reasons why and try to disprove them then. Throwing out accusations isn't going to send you anywhere but backwards.

technically you won 4... 5th was a tie which does not count as a win but thats besides the fact... its just stupid to argue about something because you dont get accepted you can always apply and try again