Yeah, I heard them Monday.

He's off his fucking rocker. He won't EVER work again after admitting to beating his woman and daughter. The part where he goes 'WHAT?! WHAT?!!!' cracked me up.

I wouldn't quite go that far the dude is worth almost a billion dollars he produced Apocalypto and passion of the christ single handed. As far as working for other companies yeah your probably right about that. He hasn't been a very well liked person in Hollywood for a long time. What the fuck happened to this guy? He has made some great movies Brave Heart, We Were Soldiers to name just a couple. He has lost his damn mind.

xPUDDYTATx;813817']as of today' date=' it looks sike all the tapes are altered...as in that chick spent a lotta money (or shut up and blew) to have those tapes made out of many random, recorded conversations[/quote']

I'm not buying that for second. I've heard altered tapes before, these are waaay to smooth to be altered. He fucked up, BIG TIME, now he's calling bullshit. Too late.

IRISH BULL;813843']I'm not buying that for second. I've heard altered tapes before' date=' these are waaay to smooth to be altered. He fucked up, BIG TIME, now he's calling bullshit. Too late.[/quote']

It's not Mel who is calling BS it's forensic experts. This thing is going to be a mess in court.

all i can say is that i'm glad they are re-doing Mad Max soon. cause i loved those movies, but since mel came out of the closet with his bigotry, i refuse to watch them or any other film of his. I wonder if he is still the hero of christiandom that he was when he made passion lol