UF Questions

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DirtyFeast;820136']Just to make clear also after I posted that thread on socom.com I stepped down from BOH as Tournament Director. I talked to Rock157 on the phone about it' date=' and although he wanted to reply to some of the false replies, he hates drama with a passion. I resigned as I did not want my opinions of Tournament/League sites to offset bad judgment on his league.

I can see though from the end of that long thread I did hype up the BOH allot. However; that was not my intentions. If a product is great clans will play. It does not matter what site it's on.[/quote']

Oh but I was oh so wrong with my comment that the story was to tell the passionate gamer who was searching for a place to play, where to go.....LOL

Prane;820138']I don't mean to be rude' date=' I mean I could really care less about all the drama you started dude. But I have to ask why are you giving us your entire gaming life story? I just wasted 20 minutes of my life that I will never have back reading stuff that is extremely boring.[/quote']

This.

• Directors

I don't mind you (or anybody) asking questions Feet. nobody here does.

And while some of the questions are really none of your business, we gave you answers you didn't like, and you say we attacked you.

The fact is, we responded not only to your inquiries sir, but what they implied as well. And you know that.

While you're posts are quite eloquent, and seem to be well punctuated...the real problem here is the venom attached to every word you've typed so far.

I don't mind folks who drop by time to time, to criticize UF, or to complain about how shady we are around here (you really think you're the first disgruntled asshole who's come in here with some "innocent questions"?)....but it's your methodology most of us have an issue with.

The whole point of your OP was to make a " poo poo" you dick. But again, you knew that.

As far as "not knowing you"...I don't have to know you sir, to know that you're a passive aggressive twat.

At any rate...thank you for your inquiries. I hope you stub your toe in the dark you useless tit. Now...I think I'm done wasting my time with this thread.

Edited by V1P3R_1

LOL and this guy is still going?

Dude... you're pretty fail! According to your long and boring gaming life story, each tournament site you joined as staff FAILED. You tried your own tournament site and guess what? You FAILED!

Go cry somewhere else, please! Go bore a different tournament site! Does GB have a forum? If so, you'd fit right in over there!

Oh and by the way, I personally won the Twitter contest and received my Halloween t-shirt in the mail just this last week. And that information, along with the other two winners Twitter names can be found on UF's home page. ;-) THANKS UF!!

Not that's it's really important, but I wanted to elaborate why I mentioned Zazzle in my earlier post. I too was one of the other lucky Twitter winners. I twatted and won. That's right, isn't it? Twatted? It sounds kinda dirty. But I digress.

I received my prize package promptly after winning. And was able to use that prize package on Zazzle without any issue. Other than what I mentioned in my earlier post. But that had nothing to do with UF, it was a Zazzle issue. Which they remedied most efficiently.

I will have to admit though, I do enjoy this thread. Only because it brought back a lot clan history drama. Names I haven't thought of in a long time. Threads on other forums, that I had to look up and read again. Etc, etc, etc...

I love a good old soap opera clan drama thread. They are most enjoyable. I remember the one I was personally involved with, with Havoc. Back in the day. Ohhh, the memory's. There have been some real doozies!!

IRISH BULL;820157'] I twatted and won. That's right' date=' isn't it? Twatted? It sounds kinda dirty.

I will have to admit though, I do enjoy this thread. Only because it brought back a lot clan history drama. Names I haven't thought of in a long time. Threads on other forums, that I had to look up and read again. Etc, etc, etc...

I love a good old soap opera clan drama thread. They are most enjoyable. I remember the one I was personally involved with, with Havoc. Back in the day. Ohhh, the memory's. There have been some real doozies!![/quote']

LOL I believe the correct term is Tweeted. But I'm sure there's 1 or 2 hundred people on here that would love to hear about you Twatting. :thumb: And I'm going to want to see pictures of your bedazzled UF merchandise.

I have to agree with Irish I too am liking this thread of memories.

I haven't thought about DOA in years. And you're right Dirty it did fall apart at the end. If memory serves me it was mainly because of cheating accusations that couldn't be proven and one or two teams leaving, subsequently causing holes in the tourney that couldn't be filled. I remember there being a lot of crying and hand holding. As well as relentless questioning with no satisfaction from the answers given. Which is why we decided not to launch the second installment of DOA. I also remember you being in those meetings and participating in those matches. At the end of the day and although you were a thorn in my side (I'm a straight shooter too) your perspective on things educated the DOA Staff Members (not all of them were WeT). I'll keep my opinion on those education lessons to myself though.

Good luck to you.

Edited by BIGDANIEL

• Directors

I gave this post about 5 mins before I lost interest and started skimming (and stopping on Vipers posts to laugh, of course)> Sorry buddy, how we run the internal UF business is OUR business. Who cares if visit stats are lower right now. Its 100% due to Socom being played out. And you sure do love mentioning elite ladders, however, you have NO idea how much custom work was written into that base code, exclusively for UF by EGL as well as major outside coders. That in itself is the reason the ladders were behind on release. You will NEVER find our ladder system ANYWHERE else. I'll also mention, the code in our VB forums is exclusive as well. We take great care in polishing everything we add to UF.

Not much else I have or care to mention about this post. Have a great night!

• Directors

FYI, if you do a little more research like putting "Bradygames and Urgent Fury" in google you will find the press release sent out about Bradygames and Urgent Fury...

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/53717/Urgent_Fury_welcomes_BradyGames_as_a_prize_sponsor_for_the2010_tournament_season.php

• Directors
IRISH BULL;820236']Yea. But I can't get mine to work. Just shows the broken image.

gc-50-8968.png

It has the link' date=' just no image.[/quote']

It is missing the / between .com and card

• Directors

Ok I am just going to say it, you are a fk'n idiot...

I am not a member of Gamasutra or many of the sites listed... I can tell you where they got the information cause it says it at the very top of Gamasutra..

This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.

And I think there has been several answers to your question that each member of the winning team was sent the guide of their choice direct from Brady Games... but I also noticed your people have fixed your website and you guys are very heavliy involved with EBZ... and you complain about a single ad at the top of our site... it took me 2.5 minutes to load up the front page on my crappy dsl here at my work apartment.

You know please join the staff there... I know they are still upset that we would not do a banner trade with them. But that is our business...