Apoc wants a sig..

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

This is what i want.

there are two sigs i want...one or the other....or both :D

1.Chris McAllister and Willis McGahee on a sig... preferably in their Pitch black ravens Uniform ( RAvens only not Bills) and just get creative with it... I also want Stormwatch somewhere on it as well.... Preferably on the UF Sig template.

2. Troy Smith #10 Ravens QB I want like a past and present type of thing two pics one of him in his Ohio state uniform one in his Ravens or just one pic with the two uniforms merged would be cool and also stormwatch somewhere in it as well.

Both of them them i want the backround just different pictures ofthe same players in the sig take this for example: (thanks Damnstr8!)

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r137/Damstr8man/02/SMAK.png

Thanks guys.... All the talent here...im sure ill be blown away lol

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Have you followed him since hes been on the ravens...He is doing REALLY good.... he is alot more physical and hit his 1000 yard mark like 4 weeks ago for the seaon he is doin really good with us...hes happy here...but in all honesty bills is my second...i have a signed stiched old school kelly jersey

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

well McGahee has always been my favorite offensive player..in the league...and when i found out we were gettin him..i was goin crazy!! but i dont think lynch is better than McGahee. to be quite honest best of luck to the bills though

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Tow....how much do you want me to send you to delete the previous post....amount isnt a problem.... and ill throw $1,000,000,000,873.91 bounty on his head.....he sucks at socom so dont worry we arent losing anything important.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Ravens can go very far if we dont suffer froms os amny injuries and bad coaching our players are good we have some phenominal players just bad luck and coaching...also we get way TOO many penalties.

RNG187 ]

mcgahee's consistant and can perform amazingly when he has tons of talent around him' date=' thats y he sucked in buffalo  ;D but either way batlitmore's team is going down in history, for losing to the 1-15 miami dolphins.......HAHAHAHA!

[/quote']talent ?

where the talent on either team they both need a qb...

with out a decent qb their running backs are fucked ;D

Guest Skipper
Goat ]

LoL up early, no work.. wife and kids just left to go shopping and I'm bored..

So I though maybe I'll do an Apocalypse NOW.. LMAO!

Sorry I don't have access to all those cool Stormwatch graphics, besides I'm just messing around nothing serious here.. just playing..

Apoccopy.png

Which one is Willis MaGahee?

I wanted to thank everyone who helped me. Apoc, I know this is kinda plain, but I put the Raven head in there because I couldnt find a Troy Smith Picture in action that I could use for what i wanted to do. After this weekend Im sure Ill find something I like but heres what I got for ya bro. I used it as an experiment for me so dont dog it too much.

apocfinishedfa6.png