Well this may be a stupid question as this is a socom forum but does anyone in the community play Heroin Hero...oops I mean Guitar Hero 3? I bought it for the PS3 and I'm pretty impressed, never thought I would play or like this type of game but if you like interactive games it is damn fun.

...........and you can never catch the dragon just so you know :P

for those that don't get the heroin or dragon reference you need to watch more South Park!

-SnowBud- ]

Well this may be a stupid question as this is a socom forum but does anyone in the community play Heroin Hero...oops I mean Guitar Hero 3? I bought it for the PS3 and I'm pretty impressed, never thought I would play or like this type of game but if you like interactive games it is damn fun.

for those that don't get the heroin or dragon reference you need to watch more South Park!

LOL Heroin hero is great..."C'mon catch me," "oh you almost had me that time."

smokeosama ]
-SnowBud- ]

Well this may be a stupid question as this is a socom forum but does anyone in the community play Heroin Hero...oops I mean Guitar Hero 3?  I bought it for the PS3 and I'm pretty impressed, never thought I would play or like this type of game but if you like interactive games it is damn fun.

...........and you can never catch the dragon just so you know  :P

Who would of known lol........

http://www.allgamesallfree.com/games746-heroin-hero.html

Click your mouse to inject :o

Yea i play both, but Rock Band is better (except the RB guitar sux..!)

We just use the Guitar Hero Guitar/Controllers for Rock Band. (only works on 360, not PS3)

But yes Rock Band is better, you can sing, play Drums or Bass as well as Guitar..!!

& they add new songs to be downloaded all the time.!

I'm not very good, but it is a lot of fun..!! (i cant do anything on "hard" I still have trouble on "Medium")

-SnowBud- ]
smokeosama ]
-SnowBud- ]

Who would of known lol........

http://www.allgamesallfree.com/games746-heroin-hero.html

Click your mouse to inject :o

LOL.