Any Transconsoles

Guest -Fury

Guest -Fury

Well I decided to buy my 360 on Friday, now have my Rainbow6: Vegas and am enjoying this a lot more than I thought.

After being let down time and time again by Sony this really has brought me back up, I picked up R6's play quick I believe because of my socom playing. This game is an A+ project. The Graphics are outstanding and I'm not playing on HD, the interactions around the map; you can repel, break out glass, real life scenario's I can believe. There is BLOOD!! no more white puffs. Bodies fly threw the air when they get hit with a nade. There is already a MAP Pack out for it.

Only Cons could possibly be that it is 1st person but that hasn't stopped me any.

Rather you pick this game up for PS3 or get a Xbox 360 this is a must have.

My GT: II iGame II

I also am looking forward to going and playing this game for Cash, even though it is a dream I have found a team of 3 others and we are entering a online tournament on http://www.mlgpro.com and also possibly going to Chicago if it looks like the team has potential.

I’ve had a 360 ever since it came out, I don’t have R6vegas yet but perhaps I should give it a go.. I played Gears OW for awhile but that over the shoulder just bugs me.. however I’ve heard that’s the way they are going with SC-4 so maybe I’ll give it another shot..

As for Socom CA, well I still play, when I can manage to get in a game, and stay in the game, and not get booted from some mystery error. But I play with a whole different attitude these days..

Rubber bullets? Who cares.. Lag switches? Who cares.. Cheaters, team killers, code breakers, and general pinheads Who cares.. as long as they stay out of UF then it’s all good by me.. Stats for the most part have always been sort of a joke anyway.. why it is they bother to put restrictions on different ranks joining games is beyond me since in the long run it’s not all that important.

That’s not to say I condone any of the methods used by cheaters and pinheads, I’m just no longer going to get worked up about it. If one enters a game I’m in then I’ll just finish the round and or game and leave.

Urgent Fury has made it clear that those who play without honor have no place here. Disqualification and elimination of offenders are dealt with accordingly and Tow, Sniper, Gravity, Viper and myself have no tolerance for dishonor in Urgent Fury.

The line has been set. What happens in non UF games is not my concern.. They can play on their side of the fence and we will play on ours.

Sure I’ll continue to give new games a go, but Socom is my first choice. Things will improve and this game isn’t going anywhere.. I fully expect to playing Socom XXVI at the retirement home. Hopefully by then they will have worked the bugs out of the system.. ;^) ….and by then maybe even they will release the second map pack for SCA. ;)

-Fury ]

Well I decided to buy my 360 on Friday, now have my Rainbow6: Vegas and am enjoying this a lot more than I thought.

After being let down time and time again by Sony this really has brought me back up, I picked up R6's play quick I believe because of my socom playing. This game is an A+ project. The Graphics are outstanding and I'm not playing on HD, the interactions around the map; you can repel, break out glass, real life scenario's I can believe. There is BLOOD!! no more white puffs. Bodies fly threw the air when they get hit with a nade. There is already a MAP Pack out for it.

Only Cons could possibly be that it is 1st person but that hasn't stopped me any.

Rather you pick this game up for PS3 or get a Xbox 360 this is a must have.

My GT: II iGame II

I also am looking forward to going and playing this game for Cash, even though it is a dream I have found a team of 3 others and we are entering a online tournament on http://www.mlgpro.com and also possibly going to Chicago if it looks like the team has potential.

yea this game is the shit.......cool how it goes to 3rd person when you are up against a wall/objects so the 1st person dont bother me that much

my gamer tag is ed420 for live