How many 5 year olds can you take in a fight?

Don't mess with a group of 5 year olds,

When I was 6 about seven of us took out a 5th grader- He was hit in the head with a large rock (probly not that big but we were small lol) two grabbed his legs, several kicked him in the face, neck and chest, one kid jumped on him from about a 5 foot monkey bar while he was on the ground, when he was down balling another kid poured hand fulls of sand in both his ears (I can still picture that sh1t lol). :o

Lord of the flys dont have sh1t on southern cali t-ball teams lmao :-\

Guest KingJunk
smokeosama ]

This was posted on the APC forums about a week ago, pretty neat lol. I pictured GB kids when filling out the survey lol:

scoreed2.jpg

I couldn't get their code to work for the life of me, so I just took an entire screenshot.

Ha if you can only beat up 34 and Goat can beat up 36 then that means Goat can kick your butt also LOL :P

Spam?

I don't know what you guys are talki... wait a sec..

Goes to I.E. explorer.... oh ok I see know! ok first of all IE Sucks!! use Mozilla and their anti-script support. to eliminate the spam redirect. Mozilla kicks ass on spam! just like da Goat kicks ass on 5 year olds and anyone else for that matter!! LOL.

It's funny every time my group of (mostly older adults) takes a break from training (ie. Christmas or something) when we get back all of us can't kick above our waist for a few days.. we call it Midget training.

Many a day you can hear this stated "sure you can kick over my head but if a group of five year olds attacks me or if I get mugged by a gang of midgets.. I'm taking those little bastards out!!

p.s. no one i know has beat my score of 36 yet.

Goat ]

Spam?

I don't know what you guys are talki... wait a sec..

Goes to I.E. explorer.... oh ok I see know! ok first of all IE Sucks!! use Mozilla and their anti-script support. to eliminate the spam redirect. Mozilla kicks ass on spam! just like da Goat kicks ass on 5 year olds and anyone else for that matter!! LOL.

p.s. no one i know has beat my score of 36 yet.

Amen bro, Firefox is the best web browser by far.

[APC] boody and Deutscher have your 36 topped/matched respectively on the APC forums ;D:

http://www.apcclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=6437.0