PS3 Update bricks custom firmware PS3s.

@RedOctobeR- i highly doubt MW2 is playable yet or ever will be again. The reason for that is because Treyarch only fixed the hackers and cheaters from BO. They always forget about the older games and the people who want to play them.

Treyarch has nothing to do with MW2. Infinity Ward, which is in shambles now, should be the ones fixing it; however, they made a statement that they can not repair MW2, ever...

I dont belive that shit. I believe if they truely wanted to fix the game they could. Here is the thing, there is money in fixing the game so they figure why should we fix a game that is old. Its bullshit i know but its the truth all they care about is the money and not caring about the games that gamers want fixed. Look at SOCOM /6 could of fixed the game but they choose not to and the reason is because of the money. I wish companies actually thought about the gamers instead of the money that is going into their wallets. That is just my opinon.