Homefront

Has anybody noticed this game? I just found out about it and it comes out March 15th.

It seems like a very good game. Kinda like MW an BF had a baby. It says the story was written by the writers of Red Dawn and Apocolypse Now.

It is 32 players, vehicles, perks, dedicated servers and much more. I can't find info on clan support but hell.

It also has a feature that if one person is owning everyone, there's a bounty put out on him and orders are given to take him out.:happy:

I will definitely be checking this out.

http://www.homefront-game.com/#/home

The way it looks, the SOCOM beta may be out after the release of the game!!!!

I'm getting Homefront.

lol Socom fans we are crazy. KZ3 had to get it's window especially since they were kind enough to put beta keys for S4 in their game.. It's a tight window but the pedal is about to be put to the metal.

Home Front does look worthy of a buy though especially to support game devs using dedicated servers.

Edited by Crusty_Demons

yep I've been keeping my eye on it... too bad the release date is kinda bad, atleast for me. playing black ops, with socom4 beta on the horizon, then socom4. I'm debating whether I should purchase the BO map pack at this point...

That's me too. Not Black Ops, but MAG.

But I'm hoping it comes to Redbox. I would love to rent it.

We all know that if a game is coming out and by this point in the hype they haven't mentioned clan support then it probably not there or very good. The game though does look pretty good. And it actually rewards you for playing as a team. I've been kinda bored lately and this one looks pretty good to satisfy the boredom. But then Dragon's Age is coming out too. And then Socom and it all over for me then.

it really looks great. I love the storyline and how they have the (original) Red Dawn writer/director doing the story. I'm sure the SP will be nothing short of fantastic. The MP looks very promising as well. I just don't have time for three shooters... if I were to pick this up it would prob mean selling BO.

it really looks great. I love the storyline and how they have the (original) Red Dawn writer/director doing the story. I'm sure the SP will be nothing short of fantastic. The MP looks very promising as well. I just don't have time for three shooters... if I were to pick this up it would prob mean selling BO.

Heed my advice: sell BO.

• 3 weeks later...