You wont hear me say this often.

As a HUGE Michigan fan...... I was disappointed seeing Hart smile and giggle as he turned the ball over both times. The offense & defense played WAY to good to have the game decided on those.

It was a fun one to watch never the less......

WiZ ]

As a HUGE Michigan fan......  I was disappointed seeing Hart smile and giggle as he turned the ball over both times.  The offense & defense played WAY to good to have the game decided on those.

It was a fun one to watch never the less......

Really..!?

He looked pretty bummed to me.

PS. DW, Good luck with the Illini.

The Illini took themselves right out of the game. Down 21-10 we march right down the field after another huge play by Rashard Mendenhall only to have Jacob Willis fumble the ball on USC's 4 which popped into the endzone after a 20 yard strike, giving USC a touchback. USC went on to score a TD on that drive and the following Illini drive Juice was picked off. USC goes on to score following the interception to make it 35-10. The Illini march right down the field only to have Cumberland fumble the ball away and give USC another short field TD to put the game away 42-10. That fumble by Willis changed the entire tempo of the game and the Illini never recovered. The Illini made alot of mistakes, but we could play right up there with USC. This was the first bowl game for every Illini player, but it was a learning experience for them.

So long as Mendenhall doesn't go pro the Illini will be back in a bowl game next season and potentially a BCS bowl.

I think Illinios could have beat USC.

If we dont turn the ball over like we did and if our O-Line picks up their blocks better. It wasnt hard to see by the end of the first qurater that USC was running defensive schemes that was splitting our O-line in two one play and then pinching them together the next play. It looked like the same schemes almost every play. If it wasnt their ends making it up field with no one touching them it was their linebackers running straight up the middle with no one touching them. We had the offense to beat them. Although the option was scaring me a bit last night. I hope Zuck works in some more passing plays next year. But anyway, we had the offense to beat USC. Our defense looked unfreaking believable last night. USC's running back is a stud theres no doubt about that but we put some serious pressure on USC last night. Our defense is what kept the game from being more of a blowout. I would have liked to have seen McGee come in just to see what he could have done. He's a damn good quarterback as well. We may have seen some more passing plays than we did. Juice was accurate when he did throw, and our guys wouldnt fumble, but it seemed like the o-coordinator wasnt confident enough to throw it more.

Overall I think if we would have made those adjustments in game the game would have been much closer. Not to take anything away from USC they played a hell of a game too. I believe we'll see Illinois in a BCS bowl game next year as well and I believe they'll win the Big 10 title outright as well.

And to get back on point with the original topic: Michigan beating Florida. HELL YEAH!!!!! I'm a Fighting Illini first but a Big 10 boy second and I have some friends down here in the Sunshine State that are huge Gator fans and all I've heard for the past month, when it was rumored that Illinois and Florida might play, was that the Big 10 couldnt hang with the SEC. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I believe they can and we'll show it again on Jan. 7th against LSU when Ohio State brings home the National Championship.

How do you know that they didn't call for more passing plays, then had to audible at the line. To say the COULD have won the game is just being a Monday morning QB. USC has one of the best Front 4 on defense in the nation. They just picked apart Illinois( like you said). Plus the secondary is just so damn deep. Most the 2nd and third string in the secondary saw real minutes throughout the season because of injuries. The fact is the fumble was a momentum shifter. But did you see the Illinois sideline most the game? They were all somber. the guy they looked to as a leader, Juice Williams, sat there like a deer in headlights. There was a few sparks, such as Mendenhalls huge touchdown. But the turnovers going in Illinois favor were not capitalized on.

The simple fact is they were not there in heart. USC was on a role, they came off an adverse season of injuries. Had a lopsided loss to stanford, that cost them a chance at a championship, then a loss to a hot Oregon team. What we saw was a healthy rejuvenated USC, and an Illinois team that peaked at OSU. It is unfortunate but what I saw as what happened. And trust me I was routing for Illinois all along. I hate USC!

Once again my opinion.

Yea anyone can win any game on any day.. thats why they play the games.. Look at Boise State ;D

As easy as Hawaii's schedule was.. they are a GOOD team, & they got absolutely HAMMERED.!

The Georgia defensive line out played them by far, but other than that it was all just the way a game goes..

On a different day Hawaii might have been able to beat Georgia (except for the Georgia def line, Hawaii couldn't protect the QB for shyt ..lol)