Think Tank for SOCOM 4

Guest Attitude

I am actually quite disappointed in Zippers lack of support since the games release. Its been almost a month and there hasn't been any indication when the next patch is coming. The one that is suppose to include a effing PARTY SYSTEM, and hopefully many other fixes this game needs.

gahhh!

Also when the heck are we going to get the SOCOM Pro perks. Jesus!

The party system is coming in June. Hopefully.

And you also have to realize that the PSN being down soooo long, also pushed back any patches being deployed. Most likely including the SOCOM Pro perks.

LOL, PB. I've been listening to Coast to Coast at night while working the second job, and they had that guy on the other night. He is a nut bagger for sure. There is another guy that is helping him spread the word too. He was talking about how he spent his life savings, $140,000, to rent billboards on top of NYC cabs to inform people. George Norre(sp?) asked him, you spent your life savings on that? He said, "Well, not all of my savings, but a huge chunk of it." If he was so sure, why not spend it all!!

And back on topic, has anyone had issues with the clan challenge feature. I've heard some people say it's completely broken, yet others are saying they haven't had any issues. My clan used it all day Sunday and said it was fine. I haven't been able to play, so I don't know perrsonally.

Edited by BigMoneyNacku

I am actually quite disappointed in Zippers lack of support since the games release. Its been almost a month and there hasn't been any indication when the next patch is coming. The one that is suppose to include a effing PARTY SYSTEM, and hopefully many other fixes this game needs.

gahhh!

Also when the heck are we going to get the SOCOM Pro perks. Jesus!

zipper has been released upcoming patch notes and pro info on the socom forums.

has anyone had issues with the clan challenge feature. I've heard some people say it's completely broken, yet others are saying they haven't had any issues. My clan used it all day Sunday and said it was fine. I haven't been able to play, so I don't know perrsonally.

It's hit and miss. Sometimes you green up your clan, and make a challenge and never hear back from the other clan. Now you are stuck "in challenge", so the person in control has to back out of the clan party so someone else is in control and you can get "out of in challenge" (or you can just disband the whole clan party and start a new one). This process can happen over and over and over and really gets frustrating.

Other times it works great. I almost think you are better off just greening up and waiting for a challenge to come in, since accepting a challenge always seems to work.

Edited by GeneralSarcasm

Where is that post... I have been looking for it all day

this one?

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4-General-Discussion/Ongoing-Retail-Patch-Notes-UPD-April-29-2011/td-p/1726504

fyi dunham is on vaca until monday, so you'll prob see this updated early this coming week.

Edited by GeneralSarcasm

Guest Attitude

Yeah, the PE charges getting thrown are the equivalent of a small airstrike that you can throw about 30 feet! It totally blows, literally! lol

this one?

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4-General-Discussion/Ongoing-Retail-Patch-Notes-UPD-April-29-2011/td-p/1726504

fyi dunham is on vaca until monday, so you'll prob see this updated early this coming week.

updated last night not sure what's changed... here's whats in the queue now for the next patch:

Second Patch – SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs v1.03

Estimated Release: Early-Mid June 2011

• Repaired multiple issues related to camera collision
  • Updated "tap-to-talk" in Classic mode so that it functions properly on with all DualShock control schemes and the PlayStation Move/ Sharp Shooter peripheral
  • Fixed "spawn delay" issue that prevented players from spawning simultaneously consistently
  • Added controller options for adjusting the dead zone and acceleration curve
  • Added option to activate a center dot for your targeting reticule if desired
  • Added option to turn in-game XP displays on or off
  • Removed Merits and Victory Dances in Clan Challenge Matches
  • "Ready" Clans are now filtered to the top of the Clan Challenge list
  • Added Clan Lobby Player Counts to Clan Challenge Invites
  • Made improvements to camera while in "Spectator" View
  • Increased strafe and backwards movement character speed
  • Increased Victory Dance animation duration
  • Multiplayer Gametypes are now organized by category
  • Added queues for "Classic Small Suppression. Classic Medley" and "Classic Small Medley"

Edited by GeneralSarcasm