PATRIOTS VS chargers ....AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ...WHO DO YOU GOT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .K-MART.

yo PATS are DEF gonna win this game.

Brady went 24-26 on his passing game against Jacksonville.

AND he only threw to Randy Moss once.

When brady throws a game like that it really seems impossible for any team to overcome them.

They proved that Randy isnt the only offensive weapon that is at their disposal.

But not to down the chargers in anyway they won the game with LT injured.

I dont no if he will be playing in this game or not b ut obviously they have found a way to work around their week points.

Bottom Line my prediciton:

48-13PATS

Guest .K-MART.

yeh chargers and packers wud be a very lame match no offense to any football fnas of thos teams.

lol

Pats make the game to exciting.

Also is it true that some coach admitted to cheating??

i think it was pats coach??

LMAO who said SD has no offense in this thread?

I love being the underdog... We will see. To those with a 40- 14 score you know little about these two teams (other than what you watch on espn maybe). Dont come to Vegas cause you will leave broke lmao

If I was going to say the pats would win, this would be the score: 26-36

I am saying how ever that the Chargers will win by 4 points... Because ole Uncle said so.

I guess someone will eat their words here soon... Just hope its not me ;)

Anyone remember last years play offs?... Ya know before the chargers had The crow man and Chambers... Ya know the one that the chargers lost due to a final second missed 50 yrd field goal...

Funny how folks think the chargers will get "blown out" lol The chargers just beat one of the BEST rounded D teams in the league- So I have no fear in SD's ability to put points on the board... Also keep in mind LT owes the pats one.

IF SD does win expect a "lights out" dance on the pats 50 8)

Guest .K-MART.

underdogs usually pull it out in one of those cinderella story kinda wins but the fact is:

CHARGERS CANT WIN WITH BRADY MAKING SO MANY COMPLETITONS.

24-26 AGAINST JACKSONVILLE.

BRADY IS NOT GONNA LET HIS TEAM GO 16-0 HOLE SEASON AND MESS UP IN THE BOWL.

YOU ALL ARE CRAZY IF THEIR IS NO L.T OR RIVERS ...IT IS DONE ...THE COLTS PLAYED LIKE SHIT AND THIER DEFENSE IS NOT THE PATRIOTS ..THE PATRIOTS DEFENSE HAS BEEN IN THE TOP 3 FOR 4 YEARS....AND THE GIANTS PLAYED THIER ASSES OFF BUT IT WASNT PLAYOFS ....AND I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY IT...

THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS AND WE ARE ANOTHER TEAM THEN WHAT THEY SEEN IN WEEK 17..

MARONEY IS GONNA MAKE THE CHARGERS WISH THEY WOULD HAVE LOST AND ....WELL THERE IS NOAND ......

D BETTER SAVE YOUR MONEY BUDDY............

Sorry to burst your bubble here Street, but the Chargers who were without LT for most of the game and Rivers for most of the 2nd half burnt the Colts D to a crisp. You say the Colts D isn't the Patriots, you're right, they are better than the Patriots. The Colts D allowed less points scored per game, less total yards per game, less rushing/passing yards per game, and had more turnovers forced than the Pats D did this season. Also the Giants game wasn't the playoffs, but that has no bearing on how badly the Pats D (all starters played the full game) was destroyed in that game.

This is my game prediction, the Pats by a touchdown or less and Brady won't come anywhere close to his numbers from last week completion wise.

like i said they are not the patriots...

and i'll be straight up with you who showed up in the colts game they let up all season highs for defense in that game they were a very flat team all around ....peyton looked nervous for the first time in his career before the score said they were gonna lose...and as for the giants game they played great so great i think they couldnt play that good again if they had to (which they do this weekend )

but we shall see and dont worry my bubble is a burst free buble ;D

The writing is on the preverbial wall. All that denie what they should consciously realize is that the PATRIOTS (my old home state team, and still long time fan) the juggernauts of the NFL are and intend to re-write the history books. They will topple the CHARGERS ! Move on to my next prediction......GREENBAY !

REDEMPTION is in the air people !

But anways.....It is typical of the PATS to acknowledge problem situations as they present themselves. They always seem , for the most part, to "RISE TO THE OCCASION". They are a smash mouth , better be on your toes style of play.  BELICHICK in my opinion, is todays top NFL MASTER MIND ! He has risen from the tutilage of some former great gurus as the likes of the TUNA, etc. ....Then you got the pine warmer turned super hero in the likes of brady. That boy is COOL ON HIS STOOL ! Then.....alas.....THE MAN!  RANDY "holy BLEEP, he caught that" MOSS. From earlier times in his career to now, I had my doubts. Could he fit in, could he grow up, is he capable of perfoming what he says he can do ? YUP ! Very surprised and made confident that we now have the new and improved dynamic duo in the likes of MONTANA to RICE as we see today with BRADY to MOSS. Watch out ! The PATS are going to set the standard for the DYNASTY theories.

So mark these words, you heard it here......and remember who told ya so.....TIP-TOE

Guest .K-MART.

***WELL I GUESS IM GONNA HAVE TO BE IGNANT TO GET MY POIN ACROSS***

FINE IF I MUST I MUST:LOL

F*** DA CHARGERS AND THERE 1 DIMENSIONAL GAMEPLAY STYLE.

F*** DERE LT D*CK RIDING, HAND OFF LUVIN, NO QB NFL TEAM.

IM BORED......LOL

DONE

TIP-TOE ]

The writing is on the preverbial wall. All that denie what they should consciously realize is that the PATRIOTS (my old home state team, and still long time fan) the juggernauts of the NFL are and intend to re-write the history books. They will topple the CHARGERS ! Move on to my next prediction......GREENBAY !

REDEMPTION is in the air people !

But anways.....It is typical of the PATS to acknowledge problem situations as they present themselves. They always seem , for the most part, to "RISE TO THE OCCASION". They are a smash mouth , better be on your toes style of play.  BELICHICK in my opinion, is todays top NFL MASTER MIND ! He has risen from the tutilage of some former great gurus as the likes of the TUNA, etc. ....Then you got the pine warmer turned super hero in the likes of brady. That boy is COOL ON HIS STOOL ! Then.....alas.....THE MAN!  RANDY "holy BLEEP, he caught that" MOSS. From earlier times in his career to now, I had my doubts. Could he fit in, could he grow up, is he capable of perfoming what he says he can do ? YUP ! Very surprised and made confident that we now have the new and improved dynamic duo in the likes of MONTANA to RICE as we see today with BRADY to MOSS. Watch out ! The PATS are going to set the standard for the DYNASTY theories.

So mark these words, you heard it here......and remember who told ya so.....TIP-TOE

i like this guy

he i now my sub-conscience in all patriot arguements.......lol.....good shit ;D

chargers pats is going to be an epic game but the patriots will come on top why welker and moroney everyone thinks moss is the one but you forget those two other guys also the offensive lineman are freaking beasts those guys even on blitz hold the d long enough for brady to throw also pats d is well build but then agin the chargers could changwe their gameplan or play better than ever and beat the pats but if they win it probably comes down to a fieldgoal.