X-Box vs. Sony vs Nintendo

Wii : When it comes to having fun and getting exercise.. there Wii wins.. also having buddies over and u just want to have fun its great... Not too font of graphics but for the price ofcourse its great...

XBOX 360 : Ive had the regular 360 and it gave me the ring of death.. then i got an elite and havent had any problems with it.. was disappointed it didnt have HDMI but the elite does so im happy with it.. When it comes to XBOX LIVE and buddy lists.. invitations within game muting people with in game.. complaining about players XBOX is far superior cuz they actually have a moderator for wat every 5-10 people?. Less annoying kids.. and if u get reported like 5 times u get suspended lol so people really shut up. The buddy list is huge and easy to manuver. PS3 i have to boot my friends off all the time to make room for new hollow ground recruits which is annoying.. Graphics are amazing... accessories are amazing... for the price u pay.. ehhh i guess u would say its worth it... XBOX will be releasing a built in blue ray player soon so there goes Sonys advantage with Blueray. Also compared to the PSN network. XBOX live has movies, more demos, trailers, tv shows... everything... u can actually use the GB space on there. They get the games first.. COD new maps.. for xbox already out?... sony ps3.. anytime this century?.. oh wait after the xbox guys are tired playing it we get it. Again realize.. Microsoft american company.. geared towards america more

PS3 : I too have had all 3 systems. The games that are coming out are supposed to be superior still waiting on that. Was released after XBOX yet still Sony was far behind in the PSN network.. I dont find anything good to download in the PSN store.. The buddy list is too small.. no way of reporting players who are glitching or annoying.. no mute button.. and if u remember guys who got it when it first came out... it was garbage.. they had nothing on the menus... they have updated upgrade a lot but are still behind xbox... u new guys who got ur ps3 are lucky dont have to deal with the original crappiness lol... servers are junk... Blueray is amazing. I have to say i only play ps3. The xbox elite i have is collecting dust.. wii usually when friends are over... But i play ps3 the most because of all the people i know on it and obviously my clan... otherwise I think i would be on xbox. Im also a loyal sony guy and want them to succeed.. I hate the fact that i do have to bash sony but its the truth.. Again remember Sony Japanese.. geared more towards japan and the whole world not just america..

MaluNYMets ]

Wii : When it comes to having fun and getting exercise.. there Wii wins.. also having buddies over and u just want to have fun its great... Not too font of graphics but for the price ofcourse its great...

XBOX 360 : Ive had the regular 360 and it gave me the ring of death.. then i got an elite and havent had any problems with it.. was disappointed it didnt have HDMI but the elite does so im happy with it.. When it comes to XBOX LIVE and buddy lists.. invitations within game muting people with in game.. complaining about players XBOX is far superior cuz they actually have a moderator for wat every 5-10 people?. Less annoying kids.. and if u get reported like 5 times u get suspended lol so people really shut up. The buddy list is huge and easy to manuver. PS3 i have to boot my friends off all the time to make room for new hollow ground recruits which is annoying.. Graphics are amazing... accessories are amazing... for the price u pay.. ehhh i guess u would say its worth it... XBOX will be releasing a built in blue ray player soon so there goes Sonys advantage with Blueray. Also compared to the PSN network. XBOX live has movies, more demos, trailers, tv shows... everything... u can actually use the GB space on there. They get the games first.. COD new maps.. for xbox already out?... sony ps3.. anytime this century?.. oh wait after the xbox guys are tired playing it we get it. Again realize.. Microsoft american company.. geared towards america more

PS3 : I too have had all 3 systems. The games that are coming out are supposed to be superior still waiting on that. Was released after XBOX yet still Sony was far behind in the PSN network.. I dont find anything good to download in the PSN store.. The buddy list is too small.. no way of reporting players who are glitching or annoying.. no mute button.. and if u remember guys who got it when it first came out... it was garbage.. they had nothing on the menus... they have updated upgrade a lot but are still behind xbox... u new guys who got ur ps3 are lucky dont have to deal with the original crappiness lol... servers are junk... Blueray is amazing. I have to say i only play ps3. The xbox elite i have is collecting dust.. wii usually when friends are over... But i play ps3 the most because of all the people i know on it and obviously my clan... otherwise I think i would be on xbox. Im also a loyal sony guy and want them to succeed.. I hate the fact that i do have to bash sony but its the truth.. Again remember Sony Japanese.. geared more towards japan and the whole world not just america..

Microsoft WILL NOT release a built in blu ray xbox or a attatchment blu ray player. THey said it them self.

Thats total bullshit. (excuse the language)

Do you have uncharted? That is far superior than any 360 game. MGS 4 is coming out, 360 can dream of that. This goes on and on.

I have about 7 games from the PSN. Everyday shooter is a great game. Pixeljunk monsters is a great game. warhawk is a great game. PAIN is an alright game. Calling all Cars is an alright game.

Do you own a PS3? Resistance FOM has ZERO lag. Warhawk official servers barely have any lag. COD 4 lags because IW has shitty servers from Demonware and not dedicated servers.

Again total bullshit.

I have a ps3 because i dont have to pay for lag. The PSN barely lags when im on a SONY game server. Halo and COd 4 lag on 360. PS3 has way better exclusives. Halo 3 is overrated. Sorry. Its a good game but its the same as Halo 2. NO BLU RAY for 360!! Microsoft siad they didnt need it!! LOL. IN GAME XMB is coming soon so you can send friend invites, message, and chat during game. 360 has nothing going for it.

Wii is just last gen. If i want to pay for a next (current) gen i want it to have HD graphics. Pllus online on WII is a joke. Its a kid console. I give it a plus for having Mario.

SouthwoodS ]
MaluNYMets ]

Microsoft WILL NOT release a built in blu ray xbox or a attatchment blu ray player. THey said it them self.

Do you have uncharted? That is far superior than any 360 game. MGS 4 is coming out, 360 can dream of that. This goes on and on.

I have about 7 games from the PSN. Everyday shooter is a great game. Pixeljunk monsters is a great game. warhawk is a great game. PAIN is an alright game. Calling all Cars is an alright game.

Do you own a PS3? Resistance FOM has ZERO lag. Warhawk official servers barely have any lag. COD 4 lags because IW has shitty servers from Demonware and not dedicated servers.

Again total bullshit.

I have a ps3 because i dont have to pay for lag. The PSN barely lags when im on a SONY game server. Halo and COd 4 lag on 360. PS3 has way better exclusives. Halo 3 is overrated. Sorry. Its a good game but its the same as Halo 2. NO BLU RAY for 360!! Microsoft siad they didnt need it!! LOL. IN GAME XMB is coming soon so you can send friend invites, message, and chat during game. 360 has nothing going for it.

Wii is just last gen. If i want to pay for a next (current) gen i want it to have HD graphics. Pllus online on WII is a joke. Its a kid console. I give it a plus for having Mario.

Again like he first stated when he posted a thread.. this isnt a debate.. this is just ur opinon on the subject.. and thats what i stated... I had warhawk lag when i played it and there were times it didnt lag... Resistance lagged when i played it too.. COD hasnt lagged bad.. but getting into a game takes forever... and compared to the other online games thats the only one cool enough to play for me. ;D

and the blueray rumor.. heres a couple of links...

http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/18/xbox-360-blu-ray-player-rumor-returns-right-on-cue/

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/digitaljoystick/archives/132216.asp

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/02/18/rumor-xbox-360-blu-ray-add-on-by-may/

SouthwoodS ]Microsoft WILL NOT release a built in blu ray xbox or a attatchment blu ray player. THey said it them self.

Again total bullshit.

..lol

Yes there WILL BE a Blu-Ray player installed in future xbox 360's.

Do you REALLY think Sony doesn't want ALL of the xbox people to buy Blu-Ray movies..!!??

Lame.. take your hate back to the pubby room, & scream on the mic.. ;D

Guest M16Assassin

want me to make this thread easy for you guys.. ok I will ;D

Xbox360- stupid piece of crap

Nintendo Wii- fun as hell with little kids or drunken friends

Playstation 3- has Metal FUCKING Gear!!!!!!!!!!!

Chili-Palmer ]

..lol

Do you REALLY think Sony doesn't want ALL of the xbox people to buy Blu-Ray movies..!!??Lame.. take your hate back to the pubby room, & scream on the mic.. ;D

That wouldn't be a smart business decision by Sony then now would it. Let XBOX owners use Blue Rays in a new XBOX version or make them buy a PS3? I would think Sony would want people to buy the PS3, wouldn't you?

I don't hate the XBOX, I just don't trust it. If they didn't have the failure rate it would be a nice console but it is taking a chance for that kind of investment.

Guest M16Assassin
SHANE23 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

..lol

Do you REALLY think Sony doesn't want ALL of the xbox people to buy Blu-Ray movies..!!??Lame.. take your hate back to the pubby room, & scream on the mic.. ;D

That wouldn't be a smart business decision by Sony then now would it. Let XBOX owners use Blue Rays in a new XBOX version or make them buy a PS3? I would think Sony would want people to buy the PS3, wouldn't you?

I don't hate the XBOX, I just don't trust it. If they didn't have the failure rate it would be a nice console but it is taking a chance for that kind of investment.

Sony owns blue-ray so they make more money if all of the xbox owners have blue ray players and thereby can purchase their dvd's

SHANE23 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Do you REALLY think Sony doesn't want ALL of the xbox people to buy Blu-Ray movies..!!??

No that would be BAD business.

Prane is correct.. IF people dont want to buy a PS3 they can just buy a Blu-Ray player.

What does Sony care what they watch it on as long as they spend the money on buying the Discs Sony wins.

They make WAY more money off of BR discs then they do PS3's.!!

Thats smart business. ;)

Prane ]

Xbox360- stupid piece of crap

Nintendo Wii- fun as hell with little kids or drunken friends

Playstation 3- has Metal FUCKING Gear!!!!!!!!!!!

Real helpful, ya' douche.. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
SouthwoodS ]Microsoft WILL NOT release a built in blu ray xbox or a attatchment blu ray player. THey said it them self.

Again total bullshit.

..lol

Keep on believing that chili. Microsoft is trying to push the digital download. Hey would rather lose money than try to give sony props for having bluray IN SIDE there console. They think that blu-ray hasnt won the war. Give me a break.

http://n4g.com/xbox360/News-118203.aspx

THE NUMBER 1 MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE IS..

SONY DOES NOT MAKE BLUE RAY.. their just one partner in the hundreds that make Blue Ray..

Sony makes players for dvds blueray everything... they dont own the blueray!.. they were the first to make the players thats it!..

The Blu-ray Disc format was developed by the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA), a group of leading consumer electronics, personal computer and media manufacturers, with more than 180 member companies from all over the world. The Board of Directors currently consists of:

Apple Computer, Inc.

Dell Inc.

Hewlett Packard Company

Hitachi, Ltd.

LG Electronics Inc.

Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.

Mitsubishi Electric Corporation

Pioneer Corporation

Royal Philips Electronics

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

Sharp Corporation

Sony Corporation

Sun Microsystems, Inc.

TDK Corporation

Thomson Multimedia

Twentieth Century Fox

Walt Disney Pictures

Warner Bros. Entertainment