DV8NEWS.COM unleashes its new website

I thought DV8 looked good and I think it's a great idea to support them, but after listening to HighDef in the podcast I now really like what these guys are doing. The attitude and the whole premise behind it all is just really cool.

"News by gamers for gamers" I love it!

Let's see if we can't get clan DV8 to come sign up for the next Crucible. I think both us and them would enjoy getting to know each other better. And it's always a good thing to be adding yet another honor clan to UF's membership.

Looks like we have a couple characters leaving their trademark whiny comments mixed with the GOOD comments in the Dv8 News on YouTube. Some people REALLY can't ever seem to let go of the WRONG stories, sometimes.

BTW, the one on there named "apcstretchnuts" was also the one I had to get a physical police restraining order on because of peculiar online threats. That same person came to me apologizing, SWEARING, in fact, that he would never bother me or regard me again. Actually....he said that about 3 or 4 times already....LOL

::)

And ps.....for those that LIKE to try and think they're getting "witty" in their sarcasm by calling me "Underblow" or something......they REALLY need to get a new bag. I have FRIENDS here in the UF Community that come up with better ones than that. LOL!

Got to love the "extra" input from the peanut gallery. But hey...thats youtube...what can you do. I'm just glad that there there and not here. We have a great community here and I think DV8 is doing an awesome job.

Ps: It seems that those negative attitudes on youtube need some lessons in spell check. We have some english majors here that could help, Dont we LOL.

Sheesh!

Bunch of no imagination Hacks!!

Don't worry about it Tow, those dweebs are a bunch of no talent no clue idiots.

Hell if we wanted to Raz Undertow.. most everyone here could do a way better job than that... bunch of dayam pinheads if you ask me..

Tow.png

Mad/luv 4 ya Tow.

Wow yeah, they were there after Undertow posted.. but they aren't there anymore.. COOL!

looks like youtube or else DV8 didn't appreciate the idiotic responses and had them deleted. Way to go!

p.s. what nobody thought my "Take me to your leader, I have have antenna's for better reception" pic was humorous?

what do you guys know from funny! ehh! .. whyIoutta! nuk nuk nuk..

stoogesmoke.jpg

p.s. feel free to take my photo (you can find a pic of me here if you look hard enough) and do whatever you want with it.. within decency that is.. I can take it! goat for it.. who's got the skillz to raz the goat? that's right that's a challenge! you got nothing!! nothing I's telz ya! :P

;)

Tha-Truth ]

Yo this DV8 news is definetly getting bette with each episode they do. It would be cool if they could have a segment completely devoted to UF condering they show all the GB and PSN leaderboards.

we're actually thinking about putting that in...hey tow...if you see this get ahold of me with some numbers or i'll email you in a few