Urgent Fury MLB 08 The Show League has kicked off!

After a week of waiting and desire for the league to commence I am happy to inform you that the league has begun. Here are the week 1 schedules taken off the League Schedule online on the Show:

Primemeat @ Southpaw1621

Boody @ Eagles1fan5

Nino_Nemasis @ MarauderHD

CpDude05 @ Sixx_Pack

smokeosama @ Tool_Minion

Fear_Wade @ xVicariousx

DRKSOUL @ HeywoodJablome

Stinky2 @ MaluNYmets

Sequoyah @ Mr_M3T-Tastic

Hush- @ Iceman808

Good luck in your matches and make sure to complete them by Thursday at 11:59 PM CST!

It should be an "honor system" where you only use one starter then go to your bullpen, but it's not set in stone. The only scenario in which I think it's fair to use a second starter is in the case of an injury to your starter EARLY in the game or if you have used your entire bullpen.

My first game I used Brett Myers for 8 innings then brought in Lidge to close it out.

My opponent used Randy Johnson (Starter), Brandon Webb (Starter)(Ok Johnson got injured so ill give him that) and then Danny Haren (Starter). I wasnt too thrilled. I mean im complaining after the fact that I won lol. Im just i think one of the most hardcore baseball fan when it comes to every detail

smokeosama ]

After a week of waiting and desire for the league to commence I am happy to inform you that the league has begun. Here are the week 1 schedules taken off the League Schedule online on the Show:

Primemeat @ Southpaw1621

Boody @ Eagles1fan5

Nino_Nemasis @ MarauderHD

CpDude05 @ Sixx_Pack

smokeosama @ Tool_Minion

Fear_Wade @ xVicariousx

DRKSOUL @ HeywoodJablome

Stinky2 @ MaluNYmets

Sequoyah @ Mr_M3T-Tastic

Hush- @ Iceman808

Good luck in your matches and make sure to complete them by Thursday at 11:59 PM CST!

Ok it said week 1 schedule meaning one game?.. and there was supposed to be two?... how does DRK get the win if we didnt play?

I try to log on pretty often... but it said on the original post week 1.. had one game and then it just had to be completed by thursday... and then i thought the next game was this week i log on the other day and i have a loss for a game i didnt play or the other person didnt even contact me on..

You guys have to reply to messages ON MLB. I also have easy instructions on the board there as to when I will be on and available to play ON MLB. If that's not a good time then Message me ON MLB.

I messaged eagle several times ON MLB where we are playing and no replies. I waited there in the lobby from 8:30 to 9:30 CST and grew tired. And I get a Loss. BS!