Chili-Palmer ]

Read my app stupid, we are a 360 clan.. ;D lol

Ahem, ...a poem.

Money is green,

and so is the grass,

please don't call Staff Members names,

it makes you look like an ass.

Carry on kids.

But seriously, let's play nice. Red was just doing his job Chili, and you know that. You may have been kidding, and he may have been mistaken, but he was just doing his job.

It's just been a pain to get everybody to confirm their applications. And it just seems if these clans are really serious about participating, they'd take care of the things that they know they need to take care of.

Now, let's be safe out there. (thanks Havoc...lol)

I hope Red doesn't take any offense.. I was just responding to the post.

If i was planning on participating in that tourney I would have confirmed my app.

FYI, if any clan has not confirmed there app by now, after all of the PM's & Posts to remind them.. chances are they dont belong in this tourney ;)

PS. Lets try not to look desperate here.

There are PLENTY of clans here, we dont need EVERY clan that exists on the Playstation Network.

• Directors
Chili-Palmer ]

I hope Red doesn't take any offense.. I was just responding to the post.

If i was planning on participating in that tourney I would have confirmed my app.

FYI, if any clan has not confirmed there app by now, after all of the PM's & Posts to remind them.. chances are they dont belong in this tourney ;)

Which was kind of what I was getting at.

PS. Lets try not to look desperate here.

There are PLENTY of clans here, we dont need EVERY clan that exists on the Playstation Network.

It's not about desperation...it's about having a deadline, and making sure the right clans get in, and the wrong clans don't.

I understand guys.. I just think you might be giving clans too much leeway.

By the way i just posted on the xbox.com forums to help gain interest in Crucible-X

http://forums.xbox.com/19397115/ShowPost.aspx

Vipe, did you just put your post inside the quote.. silly. ;)

Red0ctobeR ]

CHILI PALMER CONFIRM YOUR DAMN THREAD dang dude. LOL

This wasn't "just pm'ing the people who applied" I'd say this was pretty direct. ;)

Sorry for the confusion, I just figured that it was obvious that if i didn't confirm i wasn't planning on participating.

It was a joke that apparently wasn't good for a laugh. ;D