Crucible X "war days" ??

Not sure how many clans are in the same boat as us but is there any chance of alternating which days each system plays on? I think we'd be able to put a squad in the 360 version if the days were opposite of the PS3 days.

Yea we're all kinda hoping its gonna be a dubs tourney. lol ;D

Church is gonna rep [101] alone

Me & Rooster are gonna rep [CDS]

BigMoneyNacku & AnimalMother are gonna rep [cBF]

ARAS_ScoField & ARAS_Naughty are gonna rep [LTU]

plus a few clans new to UF.

I know it's old.. but nice avatar.. ;)

I think it's a great idea. I've noticed how little organized clans there are when it comes to the box. I'm just not sure if it's a matter of what it takes to be a clan for games like Socom opposed to Halo or other xBox titles. At any rate anything we can do to help we should consider doing.

P.S CHURCH!!! thank you.. I keep forgetting to mention you and I don't mean to. So thanks for doing what you can to further the Xbox section here. That goes for the rest of you guys..

peace yo,

Goat.

It's not really a Xbox/PS3 thing.. The thing is that we all came from Socom & it had such great clan support that it helped clans sharpen their clan skills, organize better, etc.. So any clan that came from Socom is going to have a leg up on being organized.

The rest are mostly casual gaming buddies, but we're workin on it.! ;D

Honestly i wouldn't be surprized to start Crucible-X with about 8 clans.

our clan is fairly big, but we have been around since original xbox days, still trying to gather u psome guys for tourneys, but alot fo the guys are busy on other things , but still working on it...this group here seems to be very mature and dedicated to making sure the games, and the site run smooth, looking forward to hearing another podcast soon, first one i listened to was a blast...six