Wicked Sick PS3 THEME

not gunna say much here, buuuut the theme is right, you see that red ring before it dies...and honestly, im not jealous of paying to pay for stuff what, a few weeks earlier? a christmas map? and the same shitty online servers? now, i know i'm going to be put on a cross for saying all this, but hey somebody's gotta get thrown under the bus..

Uh yea you are..

How about paying for..

Games to be released when they are supposed to.?

Or to actually be able to use a wireless mic.?

Or to be able to talk over the mic while you are playing CoD4 while your friend is playing RainbowSix.

Or to be able to see when a friend comes online.

Or to see when someone sends you a messege. (text or a voice mail)

Im sure any one of these, would seem worth $4 dollars a month.

Which SAME Shitty servers are you talking about..!?

We never had any problems with RainbowSix: Vegas, or Cod4 how about you..?

And yes those 4 new maps are pretty damn fun. (WE all know that why this even got posted here is to try to make yourselves feel better about NOT having them :P)

I can list benefits all night long, the only thing PS3 has on me is Socom.. but NOT until it comes out, IF it ever comes out. lol

Chili-Palmer ]

Uh yea you are..

How about paying for..

Unreal Tournament 3 for the Xbox 360 anyone? Wasnt that supposed to come out months ago for u guys? And im pretty sure that if they had post-poned Halo 3, they could have made it better instead of trying to rush it to the stores before X-mas season.

From what i know, you can lol... otherwise why the hell would we play UF if we cant communicate?

Or to be able to talk over the mic while you are playing CoD4 while your friend is playing RainbowSix.

Dont really understand this :P

Should get a PS3 before you post, cause you DO see when your friends log online (sends a msg to the top right of your screan)

Again, as stated above, YOU DO SEE when a msg is sent to you, while playing or not. And when you log in, it tells you if you have any NEW msgs while you were gone.

And yes those 4 new maps are pretty damn fun. (WE all know that why this even got posted here is to try to make yourselves feel better about NOT having them :P)

I can list benefits all night long, the only thing PS3 has on me is Socom.. but NOT until it comes out, IF it ever comes out. lol

im not seeing much on the Exclusive side for the 360 anytime soon. only GoW 2, but thats going PC as well, then theres Halo Wars but that looks crap for a number of reasons. Now theres a huge list of PS3 exclusives coming out in 08 or 09

Haze 08

Socom Confrontation 08

Killzone 2 08

Resistance 2 08

Final Fantasy XIII & Versus TBA (looking like 09)

MGS4 08

GT5P 08

GT5 08

God of War III 09

inFamous 08

Kingdom Hearts X (TBA)

Little Big Planet 08

MG Online 08

MotorStorm 2

White Knight Chronicles TBA

Home Spring - Summer 08

Never had problems with cod4?

Enjoy this then http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26041263

From a guy who had problems with a 360 just replaced by MS http://www.highdefforum.com/showthread.php?t=65506

Another one http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/call-duty-4/57473-problems-cod4-live-since-update.html

Vassily_06 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Uh yea you are..

How about paying for..

Unreal Tournament 3 for the Xbox 360 anyone? Wasnt that supposed to come out months ago for u guys? And im pretty sure that if they had post-poned Halo 3' date=' they could have made it better instead of trying to rush it to the stores before X-mas season.

From what i know, you can lol... otherwise why the hell would we play UF if we cant communicate?

Dont really understand this :P

Should get a PS3 before you post, cause you DO see when your friends log online (sends a msg to the top right of your screan)

Again, as stated above, YOU DO SEE when a msg is sent to you, while playing or not. And when you log in, it tells you if you have any NEW msgs while you were gone.

[/quote']

im not seeing much on the Exclusive side for the 360 anytime soon. only GoW 2, but thats going PC as well, then theres Halo Wars but that looks crap for a number of reasons. Now theres a huge list of PS3 exclusives coming out in 08 or 09

Haze 08

Socom Confrontation 08

Killzone 2 08

Resistance 2 08

Final Fantasy XIII & Versus TBA (looking like 09)

MGS4 08

GT5P 08

GT5 08

God of War III 09

inFamous 08

Kingdom Hearts X (TBA)

Little Big Planet 08

MG Online 08

MotorStorm 2

White Knight Chronicles TBA

Home Spring - Summer 08

Never had problems with cod4?

1. Enjoy this then http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26041263

2. From a guy who had problems with a 360 just replaced by MS http://www.highdefforum.com/showthread.php?t=65506

3. Another one http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/call-duty-4/57473-problems-cod4-live-since-update.html

I'm not going to research 360 exclusives.. but like i said, there is only one game on your list that i care about.

1. 1st link: it appears they are talking about a problem that lasted for one day, & 3rd post down it says

The PS3 version still has problems.

2. 2nd link: This has nothing to do with Servers.!? (not sure what it has to do with, especially in this conversation. lol) One guy had some weird issue..!? why throw down the hard evidence.. lol (no one even replied lol)

3. 3rd link: This one is a joke too. He has a bad connection, all you have to do is reset the router to give you an "open NAT" it would work fine.. See on xbox live we have this connection testing program that tells you exactly what is wrong, then you just need to make an adjustment to your connection, then everything will work perfect like usual.

------------------------------

If you want me to do a search on google under "PS3 sux" i'm sure i could come up with a bunch of links to whiny kids too.

Why dont you go back to your Fanboy section & leave us flawless system people alone. ;D

You dont see me starting threads & posting about the map packs in the PS3 section do you..?

Get a life.. Beat it Fanboy.!

I would just like to point out: The "example" threads you put up are over 4 MONTHS old. And the threads died. Someone else that tried to blast it did the same thing. Sure, both platforms had connectino issues when the game dropped. The difference is, PS3 STILL has the exact same issues.

I have nothing against a good conversatino, but the fanboy shit is what really pisses me off. Thats why I keep defending a system I really don't even care for that much. I'm a PS guy that feels the PS has a million better games and capabilities than the 360, but I'll defend the good points that the X-Box does have.

If the fanboys had thier way, there would only be a PS3. Then we'd all really be fucked because they could put out as much stagnant unplayable shit they wanted to and there'd be nothing to do about it. The X-Box fanboys are the same way. Get a little perspective.

BigMoneyNacku ]

I would just like to point out: The "example" threads you put up are over 4 MONTHS old. And the threads died. Someone else that tried to blast it did the same thing. Sure, both platforms had connectino issues when the game dropped. The difference is, PS3 STILL has the exact same issues.

I have nothing against a good conversatino, but the fanboy shit is what really pisses me off. Thats why I keep defending a system I really don't even care for that much. I'm a PS guy that feels the PS has a million better games and capabilities than the 360, but I'll defend the good points that the X-Box does have.

If the fanboys had thier way, there would only be a PS3. Then we'd all really be fucked because they could put out as much stagnant unplayable shit they wanted to and there'd be nothing to do about it. The X-Box fanboys are the same way. Get a little perspective.

Werd.

It's all good, I'm with you guys..

I will own a PS3 someday (as long as they dont screw up Socom. lol) but this is bullshit, ANYONE can find lame shit on a google search that bad mouths a system. (or anything else for that matter)

Hell i bet you could find a million posts of people bad mouthing the US Military, but that doesn't mean that it is all true or that ANY of it is fact.

PS. Any game that is on PC also is just a bonus for us, as we will be able to play with them in the same games. +1 for MS/Xbox360 ;D

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

The Xbox has some cool features...i dont know much about it though so i could be wrong but these are the reasons i am a die hard playstation man lol:

im not finding problems with the Xbox...thats not what i base my liking on....i base it on the good things... not the bad things and they both have good things i just feel IMO tht the PS3 surpasses that of the Xbox in its list of good things lol

a list of things that i THINK the ps3 has and XBOX doesnt

1.SOCOM CONFRONTATION

2.PS HOME

3.CELL PROCESSORS

4.6 person video chat

5.and actual internet browser(up to 6 windows at a time.)

6.blu-ray player

7.media capabilities w/pictures, music and videos (i.e. Slide shows with music etc...)

8.Free online service

9.PS Eye and its Capabilities (various editing capabilities and stuff lol.)

10.Up to 7 players on one system

11.SIXAXIS

12.60 gig harddrive

13.Folding@Home (Can the Xbox help find cures for diseases? lol)

14.Play music during some games and play muisc while in the internet browser)

15.Cosmetics ( i like how it looks and easy it is to change the look of it..)

16.PSP compatability (i.e. There is an F1 game where you connect to the PSP and the PSP is your rear view mirror in real time)

17.Blu tooth capabilities w/mics and the controllers.

18.you can connect to media servers

19.BD Live

20.plays MP4 an DivX

there is more but im going to play Vegas 2 online...lol toodles.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Apoc, yer right on everything but #7 and #14.

Just 7 & 14..!?

Money you're crazy.. Apoc is full of shit.

Like i said before, i could google "PS3 Sux" and come up with a bunch of crap that i could copy & paste too. but i don't need to, I know what i'm talking about, & NOT trusting some crap i copied from the internet.

What about:

#2. PS HOME - So tell me apoc how do you like using home, what does your place look like, & how does it make your PS3 experience so much better.? (Not out)

#3. CELL PROCESSORS - wtf does that do for YOU..!? (gimme one good example)

#4. 6 person video chat - Xbox has it too, its called "Texas Hold 'em". lol

#7. Media capabilities w/pictures, music and videos - 360 Has it too.

#9. PS Eye and its Capabilities - SAMETHING on 360 "Xbox LIVE Vision Camera"

#10. Up to 7 players on one system - How many controllers do you have.? (You would never do that anyway so why bother. lol)

#12. 60 gig harddrive - Xbox has 120GB (as if 60 was some magical number that makes it better. lol)

#14. Play music during some games and play music while in the internet browser - SAME but it works on ALL games, or at any other time while the 360 is on.

#15. Cosmetics ( i like how it looks and easy it is to change the look of it..) Lame, but 360 does the same.

#17. Blu tooth capabilities w/Mic's and the controllers. - Thank god we don't have to put up with that bluetooth bullshit.!

#18. You can connect to media servers - Such as..?

#19. BD Live - WTF.!? - please explain what this is & you like to use it.?

I'm curious about #4, & #10..

Does the PS3 split your screen into 6 or 7 parts or do you hook up 6 or 7 monitors.? (Since this one of the reasons you want to list as to why YOU like PS3 better, plz let me know how you do it at your house.)

Most of your reasons are complete bullshit, so don't bother giving 2 cents if it is not your 2 cents.

IF this is truly YOUR reasons for liking PS3 over 360 feel free to explain what, & how YOU use these to better your experience.

But just to humor you, here are the ones that i wont argue with.. lets see how awesome it really is.

# 1. SOCOM CONFRONTATION - (the one & only reason i would own a PS3)

# 5. Actual internet browser (up to 6 windows at a time.) - I guess if you dont own a PC then yes this is cool.. but it probably sux to navigate with a controller

# 6. Blu-ray player - It is a good thing, but they do make BR players (It's a bonus for me if Socom is any good. lol)

# 8. Free online service - Well that would be what the arguement is about

# 11. SIXAXIS - Yup i bet it does.. Do you go prone with it.? or just for when you need to get your groove on with DDR (do you use it like a Wiimote, like for bowling or what go you use it for..?)

# 13. Folding@Home - You got me there.. Man i really cant wait to spend $500 to start helping. ;)

# 16. PSP compatability (i.e. There is an F1 game where you connect to the PSP and the PSP is your rear view mirror in real time) Yea PC compatability is so not as cool as being able to connect to a PSP..l (So who holds your rearview mirror for you..?)

#20. Plays MP4 an DivX - What exactly do you play on your PS3..? I use DivX on my PC to watch videos, but either my 360 has it or i dont need it to buy/rent/watch movies on my Xbox360

All in All, I'm not so sure these reasons are enough to make me change my mind, but if they make you happy you bought one than i guess thats all that matters.