What's your favorite quote?

Well tonight sparked this thread. At my clans site we had a thread that depicted funny happenings during matches and random on line fun. Well I was playing with some of the APC guys and some of those "happenings" occured tonight.

So post your favorite moment, whether they be with clan mates or random people. Here are mine.

*APC guys talking about grinders moustache hitting the mic when he talks*

Grinder: "You mean my clitorious stimulator?"

*Being funny and calling people out in a free for all*

Grinder: "Dude you are totally blind!"

Tow: "Where is he?"

Grinder: "Can't seem to get a visual on him."

You might have needed to be there for that one. LOL

So tell me your funny moment.

The very first time mets said this.

We were in a S&D. Someone had posted up the video of "what what, in the butt".....if you dont know it, look it up. We kept on saying that this was Met's first music video. Then the other team was coming behind us and Mets said "We're being penetrated in the rear"

Perfect timing and i hadnt laughed that hard in a long long time.

Dub

Red0ctobeR ]

*Being funny and calling people out in a free for all*

Grinder: "Dude you are totally blind!"

Tow: "Where is he?"

Grinder: "Can't seem to get a visual on him."

You might have needed to be there for that one. LOL

You mean:

GRINDER: Dude, he's blind!

TOW: Where is he?

GRINDER: Second floor, but I believe he may be gradually regaining his sight again.

anytime we are in a hardcore game and there is a team killer I always tell him that everytime I get into a room with someone like him I incourage abortions and gay couples. or I say your daddy would have a better use of his sperm if he nutted in his mom's eye. I get really mad when those assholes come into a room.

We had a similiar thread on our site, this thread has the potential to be hilarious. Here's one from 101st:

HogWild (War Commander): "We got numbers, pull back everyone, pull back."

HotONez dies in the middle of the map.

HogWild: (After the round) "Onez why didn't you pull back?"

HotOnez: "You meant all the way?"

and something new.

HogWild: "Speak up, I can't hear you."

Un-named 101st player: "Need new batteries for that hearing aid Hog?"

HogWild: "Yea, those batteries I borrowed from your girlfriends magic wand seem to be dead."

LOL ya tow that was how it went wasn't it.

Got another one.

Was in a public room, a newer player with a deep black voice was talking randomly.

A helicopter was called by the other team suddenly.

SCREAMS awww that heli-copter killed me, few seconds later more screams "that heli-copter jsut killed me", then again.

It was all capped off by him saying, "Damn man, I am always gettin killed by that heli-copter, BITCH ASSSSS Heli-copter!"

I couldn't stop laughing. I had to hide somewhere so I wouldn't get killed I was laughing so hard.