New Dv8 News Ready for Viewing

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AsianApple ]

So that wasn't actually you...that was CZ?

Weird.

Yes, that was CZ.........it was a SPOOF!

Let's get this cleared up before everyone thinks I'm a gay mariachi... The gay mariachi in the Dv8 video spot was a SPOOF and it was done by CZambrano (playing "me") and Tow to get me back for my former evilness....

This is me as former bodybuilder, former Correctional Officer/prison guard and just me:

sniper_collage-1.jpg

AsianApple ]

hmmm...now i just don't know...you could be fooling me with those pics too...i'm confused!

Lol......okay did Tow put you up to this...?

Go to the About section at http://www.mestechmarketing.com and you'll see one of the same pics as above. That's my graphic/web design site (which I just recently changed to Kingdom Interactive)

www/kingdom-interactive.com

Innovative Web Design for all you custom website needs. View our most recent project at: http://www.clankillas.net

For inquiries on a brand new website or graphic related requests, fill out the form at http://www.kingdom-interactive or by sending an e-mail to info[at]kingdom-interactive[dot]com

(might as well make some use out of this thread ;) )

AsianApple ]

Maybe you gained a little weight and grew a mustache...how am I to know now?

*Sigh* Ok, Asian........don't make me spoof YOU! It don't matter that you're hiding behind that silhouette, I can already see a Flash animation playing in my head...............mwahahahahahahaha..........

Guest H.A.V.0.C
AsianApple ]

I'm just giving you a hard time...ppl might actually like a spoof of me...I dare you...do you have the balls?...lol

Anywho... for those of you who can only view our show on YouTube...it's up and running in two parts...hope you all enjoy!

OH DAMMMMMNNNNN! She said..... do you got the balls? LOL POWNED! But I have a feeling on what the next spoof is going to be about.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
SNIPER ]
AsianApple ]

So that wasn't actually you...that was CZ?

Weird.

Yes, that was CZ.........it was a SPOOF!

Let's get this cleared up before everyone thinks I'm a gay mariachi... The gay mariachi in the Dv8 video spot was a SPOOF and it was done by CZambrano (playing "me") and Tow to get me back for my former evilness....

This is me as former bodybuilder, former Correctional Officer/prison guard and just me:

sniper_collage-1.jpg

Yeah thats him, he had to go and put out his work out pics, so that people wouldn't think he was a fat ass. LOL sorry CZ, but put down the taco's... and try and follow his example.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I'm not mean to him..... he's my hommie, and former clan mate. And to be honest is truly good person. He's just a lazy bastard that never post,....unless you call him out. But from what I can see, you will soon find out about that.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
CZambrano ]

Yea, it's something that normally is understood. Then you get guys like Havoc who need to put their nose in there, well, because that's just the way they are. ::) LOL

Yeah well I would rather have my nose in there, then a big ass belly that shouldn't even try and fit and the first place. Especially when understood normality is NOT 500 lbs. ;D LOL