New Dv8 News Ready for Viewing

Guest H.A.V.0.C
CZambrano ]

Hey, that's cool man, say what you want. You don't know the first thing about me, or what the fuck you're talking about.

Just keep doing what you're good at Havoc, running your mouth. Fucking keyboard jockey.

Awww man, don't get your feeling all hurt now and untwist them panties. I thought most guys knew about this type "guy" type thinking....LOL...Oh by the way that was great come back ..."key board jockey" .....seriously this coming from a guy that responded less than 2 minutes after I posted. Hey kettle check me out I'm black...LOL Sorry man I didn't know you where so sensitive like that, milkweed!.....LOL

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havoc.....quit making fun of people's weight. It's really not nice. He's putting himself out there for the sake of good humor in a Dv8 spot, not to have his weight ridiculed by someone willing to take those kinds of shots. And last I checked, it came out pretty humorously. He shouldn't get lambasted from a guy who pretty much hides his identity from everyone else here and makes a self-important game out of "guess who I am!"

And CZ.....quit making fun of the retarded. It's not nice. He's trying to integrate himself into normal society and that takes a lot of courage and willpower.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Calm down Towzy, I'm just busting his balls...you don't need to stand up and protect your flock, I'm just giving him shit....I actually thought the skit was funny myself. My bad, if I hurt his feelings.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
CZambrano ]

Nope, no hurt feelings.

I was pretty content where I left it, but it is what it is.

Cool man, I figured you where strong like bamboo, I'm just glade to hear you can take a joke.

LOL!!

Maybe we could have a 2 minute WWF style wrestling match for the next dv8 Newscast?! Of course Havok would go lucha style so nobody sees his precious little face. :P

It could be a new segment called WTF?!?!

C'mon apple, hook it up. ;D

Guest H.A.V.0.C
BigMoneyNacku ]

LOL!!

Maybe we could have a 2 minute WWF style wrestling match for the next dv8 Newscast?! Of course Havok would go lucha style so nobody sees his precious little face. :P

LOL!

BigMoneyNacku ]

LOL!!

"Lucha style" LOL! Havdini the Mexican wrestler

---------

Looks like you all need a group hug. ::)

Guest H.A.V.0.C
SNIPER ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

LOL!!

"Lucha style" LOL! Havdini the Mexican wrestler

---------

Looks like you all need a group hug. ::)

Thanks man, I needed some support...LOL

Eh, these two just don't like each other, and it's fun to watch sometimes.

I WOULD tune into the Jerry Springer fight between CZam and Havoc.

Both of them would be sitting there.

Havoc would ridicule CZ's weight.

CZam would take away Havoc's keyboard.

Then both of them would duel gladiator-style with PS2 remotes by holding the plug-end of the cord and swirling around the controller portion like maces.

I think Havoc could potentially overpower CZ, but CZ fights dirty, and would instead smash his controller end down on the keyboard lying on the ground and Havoc would scream in horror.

And that's when CZ does a roundhouse kick to the sternum....and walk away with two PS2 controllers.

Havoc would be trying to get his fingers on the smashed keyboard without letting an ounce of tear escape his eyeball.

Then everyone would be chanting "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!" and then that's when Havoc would lose control of that one tear, because he would know that everyone didn't show up to support either him or CZ....they all attended just to see some misery, and that would make Havoc lose even MORE faith in our "civilized" world.