RECRUITING CLAN MEMBERS IN UF

Attention,

Though we thought this would go without saying, we received a PM from a clan in the UF community that a few of their members were contacted through PM to join another clan if they were interested.

I will keep the accused and the targeted clan shielded for now, and instead opt to make sure EVERYONE here realizes that you do NOT recruit players into your clan from other clans already in this community with a UF Community clan.

That's just in bad taste no matter how you look at it.

The only way UF does not frown upon this is when a clan's player leaves of his own accord to try and find a better group to play with, and if that better group exists within the UF community, then so be it.

HOWEVER, we do NOT condone a clan purposely SEEKING OUT AND CONTACTING members of another clan within this community to jump ship and hop on theirs.

This will be a fair warning, with repercussions if this continues to happen.

RESPECT the clans within this community.

If a player does not contact YOU, then they're not really interested now, are they?

So STOP it.

Guest KingJunk

I will admit I did this but I never in no shape or form tried to take a member from another clan. I was under the impresion that the player I was going after left his clan because on the UF forums 99.9% of all UF member have there clan tag before his name and there was not a tag before his name so I thought he was free.

Me and the leader of that member clan talked over AIM and he understood the misunderstanding.

Guest umerfonz

I completely understand how that could happen with KingJunk. People need to definately make sure they put their clan tags in front of their names. Others shouldn't be responsible for having to remember who is in what clan.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Thanks for posting this Tow...

Now for the LAST TIME, Havoc... no matter how many Stormwatch t-shirts, key chains and bumper-stickers I receive... I will NOT be leaving APC. Geez.

;D

Guest H.A.V.0.C
6raVIty ]

Now for the LAST TIME, Havoc... no matter how many Stormwatch t-shirts, key chains and bumper-stickers I receive... I will NOT be leaving APC. Geez.

;D

LOL...I only recruit clans in a whole, never just one member. And I'm all out of the Wii's smoke, all I can offer is the Stormwatch barbie. but I'm sure you will have hours of fun with it. ;D ;D

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Hannibal. ]

Man how come nobody wants to recruit me. I hear of players being recruited all the time and receiving invites either on the forums or on the game and I have NEVER received a single invite. I must suck!!

Well Hanni, you know I love you but you are not worth the Barbie offer. ;D ;D ;D

H.A.V.0.C ]
6raVIty ]

;D

LOL...I only recruit clans in a whole, never just one member. And I'm all out of the Wii's smoke, all I can offer is the Stormwatch barbie. but I'm sure you will have hours of fun with it. ;D ;D

You would have a better chance if it was a Stormwatch Ken doll Havoc!!!!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C
_-Dominion-_ ]
H.A.V.0.C ]
6raVIty ]

;D

LOL... I bet I would.

_-Dominion-_ ]
H.A.V.0.C ]
6raVIty ]

;D

>:(