BIG news on Map Pack 2!

From DevGruEcho on the Playstation forums (Dev is Zipper's blog poster):

We are looking to send the 'gold candidate' to QA end of today / tomorrow morning. With next week having a holiday in the middle of the week, I don't think it will release next week, but hopefully, barring any unforeseen issues....the following week. Again, I'm saying 'hopefully'.

It looks like we will be playing some Desert Glory before UF4 starts!

Guest NEO-X
.Cuz_ ]

2 Weeks = 18 months ;)

I'll believe it when I play it.

Agree'd

Zipper deserves all the badmouthing they get, simply because they never meet their deadlines.. EVAR

Andawg ]

Before UF4? Don't you mean before S4-Confrontation?

It actually isn't S4 it is just Confrontation.

Or are you making a funny? HHMMMMM

I say if it is out then great yay for zipper and everyone will be happy for like a month then everyone will be like "WHERES CROSSROADS?" and the whinning will continue until confrontation comes out. Or until zipper finally announces, along with Sony, how incompetent it is...I will not be satisfied.

Some of the things being updated in the upcoming patch:

DevGruEcho:

Improved cheat detection .... although, some of it has already been implemented on the Production Servers. No, I'm not going into detail about it.

Quicksniping. No more zooming in while in mid-air.

The yellow streaking across the screen...

M2 Mines not exploding when being hit by grenades or explosives. They should go boom now when an explosive is sent their way.

Custom weapon loadouts should load correctly.

Fixed the Rank Restriction issue when using a Combined Assault disc.

That is a few of the items.....there's quite a bit more...

There also some weapons tuning ... distances etc.

smokeosama ]

DevGruEcho:

Improved cheat detection .... although, some of it has already been implemented on the Production Servers. No, I'm not going into detail about it.

THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE RIGHT HERE BABY

Quicksniping. No more zooming in while in mid-air.

The yellow streaking across the screen...

M2 Mines not exploding when being hit by grenades or explosives. They should go boom now when an explosive is sent their way.

Custom weapon loadouts should load correctly.

Fixed the Rank Restriction issue when using a Combined Assault disc.

That is a few of the items.....there's quite a bit more...

There also some weapons tuning ... distances etc.

Man if those updates work I will be a very happy camper. Now people won't be able to exploit the flaws in this game and maybe we will be able to play a pick up game without worrying about that stuff.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

I am glad I got a PS3 sometimes, cause when the servers crash repeatedly, and the lag gets even worse, I'll have something else to keep me entertained. So you all let me know when it is all straight.

The only reason I think it will come out is because map pack 1 came out a few months before CA. So map pack 2 is going to come out a few months before Confrontation. They just want to make more money off of us. Then again, there's that other side of me that says it won't come out till confrontation :P

I like fried spam.  Hell I even like baked spam. Spam on a salad is good. Maybe even grilled spam with some lemon pepper.

I wonder what spam is made of? Ponder Ponder Ponder

Lips and asholes probably. Oh well, I like spam. and Tang you know the Astronauts used to drink Tang.

and they have to go poo in a tube or something because they cant afford bathrooms cause the rockets cost too much money to build.

I don't think we can make it to Mars with Astronauts cause they're poo tubes would get full before they made it that far and they would start to get constipated.

I think they're prostates would feel uncomfortable if they tried to go to Mars. How big are the poo tubes?