Whack-A-Mole how fun was that

Guest [iLL] Andawg

What was fun was practicing it. We ran it a few times and chattin it up was funny. I had our mole at pne point in practice pipe up on mic and ask where I was cause he hadn't killed me in awhile.

The Idea is fine as long as you can turn off the Teamkill penalty and the auto-suicide after killing a couple of teammates.. But with the default systems settings that cant be changed the only real purpose for the mole was to either run in front of "friendly" Fire, to cause them to be charged with penalties. One other way the mole can be useful is dragging the bomb to his teams planting spot.. All in all the idea is good but without the ability to change the settings for Teamkill penalties and auto-suicides it was more like playing with a man down..

Guest [iLL] Andawg

The Idea is fine as long as you can turn off the Teamkill penalty and the auto-suicide after killing a couple of teammates.. But with the default systems settings that cant be changed the only real purpose for the mole was to either run in front of "friendly" Fire, to cause them to be charged with penalties. One other way the mole can be useful is dragging the bomb to his teams planting spot.. All in all the idea is good but without the ability to change the settings for Teamkill penalties and auto-suicides it was more like playing with a man down..

Thanks for the tips Expendable. we'll be sure to use those come Wed when we tee it up again. ;)

Your not utilizing the mole to his potential :) I think the TK penalty is great and should be there.

Glad to see there were so many who had a good time with it.

We thought this was a great way to switch it up for a week. Something we had NEVER tried before.

I can see Whack-A-Mole becoming something we may see more of in future eval tourneys.

Glad you all liked it.

As for the strats for the mole.....my goodness, the strats are ENDLESS.

-Affliction- ]

ye i gotta give props to squid, i dont know if he can kill but he can definately irritate the shit out of you to the point where you forget theres a mute button

Now you know what we live EVERY night. :)