Questions

I asked my clan rep and he said it wasnt posted in the clan rep section so I figured I'd ask here,

1. Has the map and gamemode been announced/decided/posted yet?

2.. How do we find other clans? Do we just send them friend invites?

3. Rooms are made for invite only right? To avoid random friends from joining.

Sorry if these have been addressed but I read the rules and asked my clan rep and he said to try asking here. Thanks in advance

ARAS_ScoField ]

I asked my clan rep and he said it wasnt posted in the clan rep section so I figured I'd ask here,

Sorry if these have been addressed but I read the rules and asked my clan rep and he said to try asking here. Thanks in advance

LOL.

1. We get to wait and see.

2. The CR's will usually exchange invites and set it up in the CR section.

3. Yes rooms are private match. I would assume that there will be pics posted showing exactly how the game types need to be set up.

Roosters a one man band for this shizzle, so we gotta bear with him. There's alot of work to do for the poor dude.

ARAS_ScoField ]

Does the rep not realize what his main job is??? LOL

Just to ease the minds a bit. War Parameters are being posted sunday as well as the map for the week, All On Time.

The schedule is posted and you should get that on your clan website calenders.

All clan reps id's will be posted in a thread so it will be easy to add each other. I have most of you guys already so the same may be for others. Either way it is your clan reps responsability to get ahold of the other clan rep before war night.

All rosters will be posted In the Crucible-X info Section Sunday as well. These rosters will be permanent. Absolutely NO amendment will be allowed. If you have roster issues, this is your clan reps fault and will not be changed.

Urgent Fury Is about to go LIVE....... Good luck everyone!

• 3 weeks later...