[-->] goes down on a war they should have won

Guest Silent-.-killer

Guest Silent-.-killer

Almost won 1st map 3-4 then won 2nd i think 4-1 and then was winning on the 3rd map 3-1 when one of our players who was never informed about the hidden rule (only viewable to clan reps) that you cant plant outside the crate on bog. LPK rightfully and rudely took their claim to the win by glitch. I and the clan are assuming the decision stands. LPK played a good game.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the competition all the way down the the last match for both COD4 and Socom. Unfortunately we will not be participating in either upcoming tournament until maybe the next socom. This will be leaving a lot of quality players up for free agents so go ahead and take your pick. Good luck to ILL and LPK in the championship. Thank you Undertow and staff for another successful and fun tournament and i hope to be signed by another clan and play in UF again.

Probably shouldn't air dirty laundry out here, but when you say "we" wont be participating in upcoming UF touney's, & that there are going to be a lot of "quality players" up for grabs..

Are you speaking for a clan that you just quit, or are you staying in the clan, but you know most of the rest of the clan is quiting.!?

Just curious.. ;)

To clear up confusion. It was tied 1-1 when the bomb was planted. We would have won that round if the bomb was planted in the correct place giving us the lead 2-1. Then we lost a round trying to get our host to end the game. Thats why they were ahead 3-1. And it's the clan reps job to inform the clan of what goes on in the CR section. Believe me I hate winning like this but stuff happens. Regardless of what happened, they were good, tough, adrenaline flowing games.

Silent-.-killer ]

one of our players who was never informed about the hidden rule (only viewable to clan reps) that you cant plant outside the crate on bog.

I think the title of this thread and this comment doesnt belong here. You lost a match your clan "could" have won due to a KNOWN glitch that was talked about as soon as Bog was chosen as the tiebreaker map. It was posted in the clan reps section back before playoffs even started and should have been passed on to your clan. I talked to Ragin right after it happened and he knew the war was over and that the plant was illegal. Sh*t happens..... Accept it and move on.

Yeah I dont understand why you wouldn't finish it out and go for the undisputed win. We had a clan do that to us in a none Crucible war, their clan rep Firefighter chick planted every round outside the box. At that point, we weren't really trying, but we crushed 'em anyway and avoided public threads like this.

In defense of the tournament...( :o)

A. Your clan rep was responsible for conveying that "hidden rule" to every eligible member of your clan. We almost had a similar snafu when one of our members thought it was legal to have 1 person with an RPG, but thankfully we cleared it up. Had he carried one and shot it, we would have quickly and QUIETLY accepted defreat for the breach in rules. THAT is just the classy thing to do. Good segway to...

B. Your post seems a bit salty, throwing out phrases like "going down on a war they should have won", and having the clan take their ball and go home. I'm all about protest when being slighted, but this was clearly the fault of a miscommunication between YOUR rep and YOUR member, not the UF admin. I know that you approached one of our members about trying out for SHO, but after seeing this thread I would kindly ask you to take your search elsewhere, with sincere wishes for luck in future endeavors

Silent-.-killer ]

Almost won 1st map 3-4 then won 2nd i think 4-1 and then was winning on the 3rd map 3-1 when one of our players who was never informed about the hidden rule (only viewable to clan reps) that you cant plant outside the crate on bog. LPK rightfully and rudely took their claim to the win by glitch. I and the clan are assuming the decision stands. LPK played a good game.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the competition all the way down the the last match for both COD4 and Socom. Unfortunately we will not be participating in either upcoming tournament until maybe the next socom. This will be leaving a lot of quality players up for free agents so go ahead and take your pick. Good luck to ILL and LPK in the championship. Thank you Undertow and staff for another successful and fun tournament and i hope to be signed by another clan and play in UF again.

This was just childish.

This was just a backhanded "good game" and "thank you to everyone" and really has no point being put up. There is NO such thing as a "hidden rule" and NO ONE "rudely took their claim" to a win. If anything in this situation, someone is rudely taking their loss and that's about it.

This "hidden rule" you speak of is a rule that fell on the shoulders of your "mature, responsible" Clan Rep's delivery who is your clan's conduit between things involved in the Clan Rep Section and your camp. Blame this loss on your Clan Rep....blame this loss on your uninformed player....blame it on the rain......but do NOT blame it on "hidden rules" or a clan RIGHTFULLY (NOT rudely) beating your clan out.

Your selfish post here did NOTHING good for your entire clan of players.

Quit being sore. In every match, there is a winner and a loser and one of those teams will NOT always enjoy being the loser, but they sure can do a hell of a lot in not being SORE about it.

I always say......clans can be large or small here in UF.....but it only takes juuuuust ONE to tarnish a good name.

LOL hidden rule. If I'm not mistaken its your clan reps postion and job to inform all players and members of the rules, down to the smallest detail.......attention to detail is everything..........firts thing your taught in special forces besides pain is...attention to detail.....we all makes mistakes, take it from me......its how you dust yourself off and move on that will define you. Good luck

Guest Silent-.-killer

Sorry everyone and undertow if you took this in a negative way. I simply thought that everyone who put us down as the favorite for the match had the right to know how we lost. I say hidden because its not visible to the public. We understood we messed up by not telling our player this. To be honest, we probably would have done the same thing about claiming the glitch because it is a rule. Once again im sorry about how people took my post. LPK really is a good clan and i think it will be a great match in the championship. I was a little fired up last night...then again who wouldnt be when it gets that intense. It would have been nice to at least finish the map out and see what would have happened.

-Affliction- ]

lol well AoA is recruiting right now for the upcoming tacmap tourny Riot Act and if there are any members from

--> that need a clan, stop by our site clanaoa.us or send me a PM. (the sites under construction right now so its not to pretty)

This post is flat out bullsh*t! One of the most important things about UF is respecting clan boundries and this post clearly does NOT.

WiZ ]
-Affliction- ]

lol well AoA is recruiting right now for the upcoming tacmap tourny Riot Act and if there are any members from

--> that need a clan, stop by our site clanaoa.us or send me a PM. (the sites under construction right now so its not to pretty)

This post is flat out bullsh*t! One of the most important things about UF is respecting clan boundries and this post clearly does NOT.

I highly agree with you Wiz. We are growing everyday and have no members leaving.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the competition all the way down the the last match for both COD4 and Socom. Unfortunately we will not be participating in either upcoming tournament until maybe the next socom. This will be leaving a lot of quality players up for free agents so go ahead and take your pick.

This could be why he said that, maybe a little premature but I do believe this is why he was saying that.

This topic probably should begin to die down, however as it has been stated several times in this thread....we ask for the most responsible, mature , communicable candidate to serve as a clan rep, or clan laison so to speak, for a reason. TO CONVEY!! This keeps us Admins from having to make a post for eveyone on forums.

Most have 32 or more clan members in their clans, and it is much easier for us to tell the clan rep, versus telling 32 people, and hoping they get it. That is why Tow, when he sends invites, asks the clan leader to be very selective when chosing their CR.

But, I must agree that this entire thread was not necessary, and was a slap in the face of those that work hard to get every detail out to their respective clan. In any event, lets not let this get heated.

:D

First of all, I'd like to apologize on behalf of silent. I think he was just mad after the war. It was my fault that I assumed my player knew of the rule. Secondly, we are not disbanding. Our Call of Duty branch is just taking a rest but our socom should still be active. It is the summer time and a lot of my players are going on vacation, including myself, and working. I'm travaling through asia for a month. Boo yeah back to the mother land. ha ha. Anyways, sorry for all those who got pissed at this. LPK won, good job.

See ya'll in 1 month.

Ragin

RaginCan-Asian ]

First of all' date=' I'd like to apologize on behalf of silent. I think he was just mad after the war. It was my fault that I assumed my player knew of the rule. Secondly, we are not disbanding. Our Call of Duty branch is just taking a rest but our socom should still be active. It is the summer time and a lot of my players are going on vacation, including myself, and working. I'm travaling through asia for a month. Boo yeah back to the mother land. ha ha. Anyways, sorry for all those who got pissed at this. LPK won, good job.

See ya'll in 1 month.

Ragin

[/quote']

What Part Of Asia Would That be Ragin? lol.....Yea Im also slowing down a little due to school and exams :-\