Grand Theft Auto 4

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm speeding my way back from a mission and my car is on its last legs. It catches on fire and I'm like "Oh shit!". So I jump out of the speeding car...into the grill of a passing van. Instant death.

Just hitting a bar with buds is enough for some hilarity. They seemed to have got the world's movement when you're stone cold shit faced down pat. After ten minutes of trying to drive Brucie home and almost throwing up on myself I decided to get a cab, but they dropped us off across the street. I'm staggering and falling across the street while Brucie's on his hands and knees crawling. Just as I'm finally getting to the point that triggers the end of the night Brucie gets slammed hard by a garbage truck. His body's flopping down the street saying "Good times, NB! Good Times!"

Guest Live2Reap
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

So' date=' I'm speeding my way back from a mission and my car is on its last legs. It catches on fire and I'm like "Oh shit!". So I jump out of the speeding car...into the grill of a passing van. Instant death.

Just hitting a bar with buds is enough for some hilarity. They seemed to have got the world's movement when you're stone cold shit faced down pat. After ten minutes of trying to drive Brucie home and almost throwing up on myself I decided to get a cab, but they dropped us off across the street. I'm staggering and falling across the street while Brucie's on his hands and knees crawling. Just as I'm finally getting to the point that triggers the end of the night Brucie gets slammed hard by a garbage truck. His body's flopping down the street saying "Good times, NB! Good Times!"

[/quote']

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF GTA's GREATNESS LO<L xD

Guest Live2Reap

so yeah last night I was playin the single player and I attempted one of the most difficult things ever getting the Sultan RS before you open up the last part of the city gasp! :o

so heres what I did

1.go to the helitours and steal a chopper

2.Fly to the location of the Sultan RS(apon crossing the river you immediatly get 6 stars! ;D)

3.Get in the Sultan and begin to drive South to the river jump(AVOID GETTING FLAT TIRES AT ALL COSTS!)

4.Jump the river back into Algonquin(Manhattan)

5.Proceed to lose your 6 Stars*(HINT try the Subway ;D)

6.Dive to your safehouse

7.Enjoy the fact that you NEVER have to do that again(the Sultan RS will now be seen everywhere in the city)

It took me 7 trys to do it GOOD LUCK!!! 8) ;D ;D ;D

Live2Reap ]

so yeah last night I was playin the single player and I attempted one of the most difficult things ever getting the Sultan RS before you open up the last part of the city gasp! :o

so heres what I did

1.go to the helitours and steal a chopper

2.Fly to the location of the Sultan RS(apon crossing the river you immediatly get 6 stars! ;D)

3.Get in the Sultan and begin to drive South to the river jump(AVOID GETTING FLAT TIRES AT ALL COSTS!)

4.Jump the river back into Algonquin(Manhattan)

5.Proceed to lose your 6 Stars*(HINT try the Subway ;D)

6.Dive to your safehouse

7.Enjoy the fact that you NEVER have to do that again(the Sultan RS will now be seen everywhere in the city)

It took me 7 trys to do it GOOD LUCK!!! 8) ;D ;D ;D

I think after i beat the story mode i will try this. I have everything unlocked already. :'(

Well Friday night after Midnight Mass when all that was left was Disciple, Primemeat, and myself, we decided to bust out our GTA4 disc's so D could show us some stuff we have previously not been privvy to.

Yeah, bullshit. He basically just wanted to show us all the ways he could kill us GTA noobs.

Anyhow, I wanted to see if you could blow up the heart inside the Statue of Liberty. D told me regular guns had no effect on it, but he had never tried an RPG, so.........

Needless to say, it took quite awhile to get all of us up there at the same time, in fact D retired before we managed. Me and Prime were determined though, and around 4 in the mornin, both our drunk ass's stood on the platform lookin at the heart.

The first RPG hit also incinerated Prime. The second one blackened the heart, and as I fell lookin up at it, I swear it had stopped beating.

Give it a try, LMK if it works. ;D

Guest Live2Reap
-Disciple- ]

I just now found out you can change your dead set on your controller. ;) That will fix almost everyones problem with the control issue. Also if you aim your weapon and can still run which is great for control.

huh? elaborate please...

Live2Reap ]
-Disciple- ]

I just now found out you can change your dead set on your controller. ;) That will fix almost everyones problem with the control issue. Also if you aim your weapon and can still run which is great for control.

huh? elaborate please...

What do you mean? You can change the setting on how hard you have to move the L3 and R3 to move. Just like socom.

I was just fooling about before, getting into police chases and some general mayhem.

So, I'm in a humvee, 6 star wanted level and I'm barrelling down one of those really straight roads in Manhattan. I can see one of the N.O.O.S.E. humvees coming right at me so I decide to have a little game of chicken.

Funnily enough, neither of us choke and we slam into each other head-on, both going full speed. This causes Niko to go through the windscreen and so do both of the agents in the front seats of the other car. I pass in-between the two flailing agents in mid-air and just clip my head on the roof of their car which kills Niko, (I had minuscule health left) so I'm treated to a black and white slow motion Niko doing endless cart wheels before slamming onto the bonnet of a following police car.

It looked perfectly choreographed, I really wish they had a replay thing on this..

Guest Live2Reap
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

I was just fooling about before' date=' getting into police chases and some general mayhem.

So, I'm in a humvee, 6 star wanted level and I'm barrelling down one of those really straight roads in Manhattan. I can see one of the N.O.O.S.E. humvees coming right at me so I decide to have a little game of chicken.

Funnily enough, neither of us choke and we slam into each other head-on, both going full speed. This causes Niko to go through the windscreen and so do both of the agents in the front seats of the other car. I pass in-between the two flailing agents in mid-air and just clip my head on the roof of their car which kills Niko, (I had minuscule health left) so I'm treated to a black and white slow motion Niko doing endless cart wheels before slamming onto the bonnet of a following police car.

It looked perfectly choreographed, I really wish they had a replay thing on this..

[/quote']

thats wat I love about this game you have no idea how many times I've done stupid shit like that and it came out sooo perfect that I thought subconciously planned it like that and wanted an instant replay becuz it was so fukin funny lol

Like me taking tool out with the chopper blade. I hit him with it he pauses and then saids did you really just hit me with that. I do think his body was still flying though the air.

Next time you find yourself able to do this. Jump into the moving chopper blade and have a good flight.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Yea me and prane have aa blast with this...we were on the same bike (i was driving) and we hit one of the reamps at the skate park..i did a backflip, he fell off i landed on a propane tank and BOOM!!!! blew the fuck outta both of us.

Apoc64. ]

Yea me and prane have aa blast with this...we were on the same bike (i was driving) and we hit one of the reamps at the skate park..i did a backflip, he fell off i landed on a propane tank and BOOM!!!! blew the fuck outta both of us.

When we play here in a couple of minutes. I'll have you jump into a blade. If you think you fly when a propane tank blows up, you haven't seen anything yet. :P

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

HAHA ive hit Prane a shit load of times with the Blade LOL....ive even jumped out the helo and hit prane on the fly... he was GONE!!! LoL

Guest Live2Reap
R.O.L.A.N.D ]

Just got GTAIV and I find myself able to put it down. Only with a headache.....because its almost beyond what my little brain can comprehend. I'm still in a ps2 mindset I guess.

awww that sux lol

R.O.L.A.N.D ]

Just got GTAIV and I find myself able to put it down. Only with a headache.....because its almost beyond what my little brain can comprehend. I'm still in a ps2 mindset I guess.

Jump on there and play free mode until you get the hang of it. I think the game is beyond fun.