Grand Theft Auto 4

-Rooster- ]

whats it do?

We have been trying to find out. Not much seems different.

I found a tug boat last night. Well moose showed this thing to me and I started driving it and got it up to full speed and still could run faster then this thing can drive.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
Tool_Minion ]
-Disciple- ]

Who has found the oriental message building. :P

You mean MASSAGE? are do you now read different styles of Oriental writing?

since we ARE correcting typo's do you mean OR instead of ARE ???? ;)

Tool drinks alot... :P

"Rockstar Games has released a GTA IV patch for Playstation 3 today that prevents Gamespy's servers from being overloaded and therefore reduces the impact on those servers that were causing the game to stutter and lock up," a statement said. "This update will ensure that everyone will experience Grand Theft Auto IV the way it was intended. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused."

• 2 weeks later...
-Disciple- ]

Has everyone given up on this game.

Believe it or not, UF is still keeping a tab on this.

We didn't secure urbanfury.net for the hell of it.

I was just talking to an Xbox player yesterday about the activity level online for GTA4. He said the Xbox leaderboards number in the hundreds of thousands if not millions. However, we've seen the slow attention we have here in getting new Xbox players to this community.

We would LIKE to adapt GTA4 into UF.net, but as said before, maintaining a tourney like this is TOUGH, but STARTING a tourney like this? Even tougher....and the demand needs to BE there.

Hell.....get a few shots into Sniper and me come August 2nd and we'll be happy enough to have a completed tourney finished that evening! LOL

I still play this regularly. More than COD at the moment. I honestly think alot of ps3 players gave it the boot because of shitty online. I still can't get over the fact that sony still refuses to do something about games dying due to shitty online service at launch. Damn, just maintain the servers and charge a yearly fee already.

BigMoneyNacku ]

I still play this regularly. More than COD at the moment. I honestly think alot of ps3 players gave it the boot because of shitty online. I still can't get over the fact that sony still refuses to do something about games dying due to shitty online service at launch. Damn, just maintain the servers and charge a yearly fee already.

lol

CDBS14 ]

heck theyll pay. my grades are way too high for them to say no.

Thats awesome! I wish thats all I needed to worry about, are grades. I envy you CDB. Enjoy it while it last young brother. In fact, go look at those posters again, the ones Snake Doc posted "Before the Pain". Growing up is a lot like those images.

On a side note, is there anyway to turn off the auto aim on the single player version of the game.

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

i dont care if i have to pay a yearly fee' date=' if sony puts out a fee that is cheaper than xbox fee then im down with it.

[/quote']Cheaper than $4 a month..!? whats the point. lol

He needs all the money he can get for the gas to put in his lawn mower.

Gotta make the side cash SOMEHOW, and the neighborhood green is getting out of control. ;D