Getting Live

So, I just moved, and I'm hooking up some intranets and stuff. My friends/biz partners I'm moving in with have a 360, and will be getting Live. So...I guess we'll be looking for some peeps to play with. I'll keep you updated as to what the live ID's will be. It is a packed house, but they'll probably use one I.D, and be on it 24/7 between the 3 of them. I may muck around, as well, tho I'm ps3 all the way

don't listen to these guys. We'll be playing Confratation while there still on cod4. Both my ps3 and xbox live is Driverhome. But the box still has its perks to like no lag or cheap sounding head phones.Actually the only thing that i play for it is socom. Hmmmm. Any one wanna buy a ps3.

I heard that. Unless my clan gets it, or I really want better graphics, I rarely buy Multi-platform for the ps3. Just like GTA. While ps3 users were making posts screaming about not being able to get on, I was runnin foo's over in my Cavalcade truck. ;D

...sWiFt... ]
Pathogen- ]

lol i've played live before...couldnt stand halo and all the dumb kids running around

that's why you play COD4 :D

Halo sucks nowadays, minus that good old campaign.

Halo always kinda sucked. I played it mostly because all my buddies played it. We had two big tv's and two xboxs always played 8. It was fun mostly because the guy you were killing were sitting right next to you. I used to only really play forza online until cod came out.

Go away doushe bag. :-*

You really dont want to start this up shit again..

We all know there are plenty of videos on the internet of EVERY System fucking up.

YLOD "Yellow light of Death" -

Another just so you know its not me making them. lol

it was meant to be a joke so take a chill pill & Be cool chili pepper i've had to replace my Xbox360 twice this year alone---LOL ---there's definitely not as many videos as the 360 that's for sure--LOL-----That yellow light stems from dumbass people not realizing they need to put the PS3 in an open environment not a fucking heat trap like that little kid had it--

Here's another one chili pepper so u no i'm not making them, this one is a classic/// major gaming event:

Look dude, all im saying DO NOT start this stupid shit up again..

All of a sudden the "Yellow light" is a user error.. lol

but noooo not the red ring thats not possibly a user error, thats all microsifts fault.

Get real dude..

I have had 2 xbox 360's and NEITHER of them went out on me.!!

(i upgraded to Elite, & sold the other one, NOT because it failed)

Maybe if people in general would store them in a smarter place, neither systems would fail.

But if you'd like i will gladly find some more Yellow Light videos for ya'

Dont worry you wont have to come over here to find them, I'll post em right there in the PS section so you cant miss them. ;)

it isn't MY xbox...i personally thing its garbage. But I do like how we can go online with 4 people at a time. playstation is horrible about that shit.

so, gamer tag is Spoiller99

right now they have halo 3, fight night, graw2, cod4

are there any other games that support multiple users from same station going on at once?

-Rooster- ]
Pathogen- ]

it isn't MY xbox...i personally thing its garbage.

Yeah...all depends on what you like more I guess. They each offer unique abilities. I say get both and be happy!

I like beign able to play online with no bullshit errors every five minutes. ;D ;)

Pathogen- ]

are there any other games that support multiple users from same station going on at once?

Im not sure i understand what this means...

You mean split screen.?

Tons of games do that.

You should be good with CoD4, & Halo 3.. but if you like racing games go get Forza 2..!!

It is the best racing game i have ever played, & it is cheap as hell at Gamestop used in a double pack with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for $19 ;D