UF Staff must do this.....

OK GO fuckin rocks! One of my favorite bands now a days. They played at my University this past spring! The concert was the shit! The last song in their set list they wore these black jackets with LED lighting on the back that spelled out their OK GO and it was like a slot machine in rotation. It was awesome!

One of the best concerts I've been to recently other than Kenney Chesney the other day at Cleveland Browns stadium!

Wow I go to a lot of concerts...

I'm sensing new thread!

They should definitely get together and do this! But too much money and too time consuming!

Deutscher75 ]

OK GO fuckin rocks! One of my favorite bands now a days. They played at my University this past spring! The concert was the shit! The last song in their set list they wore these black jackets with LED lighting on the back that spelled out their OK GO and it was like a slot machine in rotation. It was awesome!

One of the best concerts I've been to recently other than Kenney Chesney the other day at Cleveland Browns stadium!

Wow I go to a lot of concerts...

I'm sensing new thread!

They should definitely get together and do this! But too much money and too time consuming!

My mother had to pay more for her hotel because of that concert. She was there visiting at the hospital.

But yeah...I would def do that...but I have an eliptical machine..... might not work rite.

Deutscher75 ]
-Rooster- ]

My mother had to pay more for her hotel because of that concert. She was there visiting at the hospital.

But yeah...I would def do that...but I have an eliptical machine..... might not work rite.

eek sorry Roost :-\

I hope it wasn't too much more than normal

Not really sure actually...but she complained about it LOL. Funny how small the world is though.

Guest Live2Reap
Playerdown ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

I will not click ANY links as I have not been rick rolled in over 2 months... ;D

The terrorists have succeded. Now their in your head.

as Carlos mencia would say now you can now mail ur balls to CP and say here you go CP you've won IM TERRIFIED lol

Guest Corruptor310

I would like to see the head honcho's pull off anything that is that creative. To do the same song the same way...........nah too easy. Lets see what they got, creatively.

Ya you can consider that a challenge.

lol