The BEST way to get SOCOM BETA invite?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I have seen if you bought the 2.99 Qore you would get an invite and I also heard if you Pre-order SOCOM Confrontation with the Bluetooth you will get an invite also, but I have also read that depending on which way you do it will depend on how soon you get your invite, so please help me find out which way is best!

Thanks

I am not sure which way is the best way but, I for one, am covering ALL my bases!!! I ordered the Qore with Confrontation in it...I pre-ordered Confrontation with the blue tooth AND on Socom.com I reply to EVERY post they put up on their site. I recall when the site first opened up, there was some speculation that the most active Socom people on their site and the PS3 forum may also get a chance to get the Beta.

Don't think the stats carry over but you will be able to give Sony/Slant Six feedback on the game play. You may find something wrong that the dev's over looked and it would be resolved before the release. It surely is better that the regular Socom players take this baby for a test drive...after all we ARE the ones that will be playing it day and night and day and night and day and night....did I mention playing it day and night??

Guest KingJunk

I mean if I don't get the beta invite I sure would like a whole bunch of UF'ers to get a hold to it so we can tell them about quick sniping and other random bull shit that was wrong with the past SOCOM's and we can make it perfect for a UF tac map like being able to take POW's on the game and hold them in our POW camps, now that would be so sweet!