Need help with PS3 while traveling-

OK So I need some of the good ole UF help on this one.

The scenario: I am traveling and thought (to my girlfriends demise) that I would bring my PS3 with me. It fit on my lap top bag and I thought I was good to go...

The problem: I brought both HDMI and composite cables but the TV (at the place we are visiting) only has RCA. So I go down to best buy and they give me a PS2 RCA replacement plug- It fits in the back of the PS3 but shows NOTHING....

Before I go out and buy ANOTHER 30.00 cable- Can anyone who has done this before tell me what I need to do? Is it the cable I am having problems with OR is it my PS3 since (when I un hooked it) it was set on HDMI- will I not be able to see the settings to change them to RCA?

Please I am calling all brothers to arms on this one- If I cant get the PS3 up and running I may be forced into a family type of board game, cards or worse (were visiting family so doubt it would be any FUN games ;))... lol The worst part is she will some how claim a victory over my manhood if I cant get it to work.

LMFAO

HELP!

US25

FEAR_WADE ]

When on' date=' hold the PS3 power button till it beeps twice, it will then roll your video back to the most basic setup.

[/quote']

Yes, I do this all the time when moving my PS3 from my SDTV to my HDTV and vise versa. If you go some SDTV to HDTV the TV should automatically prompt you to change your settings to HD (given your using an HDMI cable). However, when going back to your SDTV from your HDTV, you have to do what FEAR_WADE said and hold the power button down until it double beeps.