+++++UF: RONIN BRACKETS ARE NOW UP!+++++

Please go to the following links to find the UF: Ronin HUBS where players involved in the Ronin tourney need to coordinate their wars with their opponents.

DO NOT DELAY IN SETTING UP YOUR WAR!

The details of map and day and time NEED to be figured out by you and your opponent before the match can transpire.

The sections are simply CHILD BOARDS found here in the Playstation public section of our forum.

The link to the SOCOM section is here: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?board=82.0

The link to the CoD4 section is here: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?board=81.0

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

We're looking very forward to crowning the winners.

And please remember, as always, win with honor, lose with dignity!

- Urgent Fury

My apologies....it MIGHT not have been specified.

(sorry, I've been primarily in CoD4-mode as I haven't played SOCOM in a while, where in CoD4 it doesn't usually matter with weapons being the same on either side)

FOR SOCOM: Set up the map for BEST OF 5 ROUNDS. Opponents will work out who is on what side first. After the 5 rounds are played, restart the map and SWITCH SIDES for another 5 rounds. Winner moves on. IF after both rotations the round total is 5 rounds won each, then a TIE-BREAKER round, one shot, will be played. In this instance, refer to the bracket and the player posted BELOW the other is the one to choose the side they wish to play on.

I will amend the official RONIN rules so that this portion for SOCOM is displayed on there.

For CoD4, we do not consider sides a factor as you will continually respawn throughout the map variably.

Thank you for pointing this out.

-.Sal.- ]
CDBS14 ]

i just noticed something on the bracket there are 3 people that have a bye for the first match. is it supposed to be like that or an error' date=' just wondering?

[/quote']

i don't think its an error maybe is so in the 2nd round there won't be any Bye's. you know to make it more even for round 2 i guess.

yea i thought that, the thing is there is 3 and shouldnt 2 of them fight and one have a bye, but then again i dont know.

-.Sal.- ]
CDBS14 ]
-.Sal.- ]
CDBS14 ]

i just noticed something on the bracket there are 3 people that have a bye for the first match. is it supposed to be like that or an error' date=' just wondering?

[/quote']

i don't think its an error maybe is so in the 2nd round there won't be any Bye's. you know to make it more even for round 2 i guess.

yea i thought that, the thing is there is 3 and shouldnt 2 of them fight and one have a bye, but then again i dont know.

lol yeah but if 2 of those people are matched up together then round 2 there will be another bye since it will be uneven. but if you leave 3 byes on the first round when round 2 start it will be a total of 12 people which means no byes. get it?

yea i just noticed that, anyone on the bye want to switch places and fight ching chang for me, lol.

"FOR SOCOM: Set up the map for BEST OF 5 ROUNDS. Opponents will work out who is on what side first. After the 5 rounds are played, restart the map and SWITCH SIDES for another 5 rounds. Winner moves on. IF after both rotations the round total is 5 rounds won each, then a TIE-BREAKER round, one shot, will be played. In this instance, refer to the bracket and the player posted BELOW the other is the one to choose the side they wish to play on."

Tow: "one shot" and "socom" in the same paragraph really makes me cringe lol