UF Players Meet it up at Caldwell Woods

We do consider Chicago our "home base" of sorts, not just for location, but also because coming in constitutes a lot of peoples' actual VACATIONS (bringing the wife, maybe the kids) and we like having it in a location that offers more than just the event of the clan(s) get-together. In Chicago, well, you kind of have EVERYTHING.

But we're not opposed to sometimes having it somewhere else. Heck, we could just have some of our Staff sort of be the UF "presence" there if Sniper and I are unable to make it.

I liked the idea of coordinating the first UF meet with the actual APC meet. It guaranteed that we would have more than 10 people walking around. Sniper and I talked about perhaps making the next UF meet SO far in advance (as in, announcing the exact date THIS year for the next meet NEXT year) that perhaps other full clans can coordinate theirs with the UF meet as well. Kind of kills two birds with one stone, you know? Not only meet the guys in your own clan, but other clans you've gotten to know through these tourneys.

There are many possibilities here and, as always, we'll always take a look at them all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undertow ]

I say cut out the middle man.

We construct a larger than life raft out of CoD4 cases when the new SOCOM comes out and we all cross Lake Michigan on it.....

Dude, they make your bed for you and cook for you on cruises ! Screw Lake Michigan !!! Gimme the Caribbean.

46_and_2 ]

I never post here but I feel the need to today

Thanks to all who showed for the UF meet. I had a great time.

[sHO] and [\H/] weren't all that well represented with the number of people that came, but the QUALITY of your representitives was second to none.

I am an old man and have little tolerence for kids (all of my children are older than Mav and Goose). I was very impressed. It was my pleasure to meet both of you. Thanks for reminding me that I was a [sHO] POW Mav...............lol.

Irish rolled in like a boyscout...prepared.

He brought a tasty bags set, a cooler full of beverages and hamburgers, a very cool hat, and a fold up chair (THANK GOD). He isn't fucking around with that name of his either........His bags set, shirt, and beer, all had the word Guiness on them.

Hopefully next year we can have more people at the meet. It was definately fun meeting people and putting a face with the name.

Thanks guys.

Thanks brother. I always come prepared. I also have to say that Tow and all the other APC'ers could not have been more welcoming than they were. I had an great time hanging out and drinking. The Guinness thing is in the blood. I have a redheaded daughter, my wife is Irish, and my Great Grandparents were off the boat Irish.

I wanna hear from Mets.

I called him LATE on the east coast and told him to green up cause \H/ had a match against SHO for RA that night. He was like, WTF are you talkin about Irish? LOL, it was too funny.

He made a whole post bout' it.

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=10136.0

IrshZ28 ]
46_and_2 ]

I never post here but I feel the need to today

Thanks to all who showed for the UF meet. I had a great time.

[sHO] and [\H/] weren't all that well represented with the number of people that came, but the QUALITY of your representitives was second to none.

I am an old man and have little tolerence for kids (all of my children are older than Mav and Goose). I was very impressed. It was my pleasure to meet both of you. Thanks for reminding me that I was a [sHO] POW Mav...............lol.

Irish rolled in like a boyscout...prepared.

He brought a tasty bags set, a cooler full of beverages and hamburgers, a very cool hat, and a fold up chair (THANK GOD). He isn't fucking around with that name of his either........His bags set, shirt, and beer, all had the word Guiness on them.

Hopefully next year we can have more people at the meet. It was definately fun meeting people and putting a face with the name.

Thanks guys.

Thanks brother. I always come prepared. I also have to say that Tow and all the other APC'ers could not have been more welcoming than they were. I had an great time hanging out and drinking. The Guinness thing is in the blood. I have a redheaded daughter, my wife is Irish, and my Great Grandparents were off the boat Irish.

I wanna hear from Mets.

I called him LATE on the east coast and told him to green up cause \H/ had a match against SHO for RA that night. He was like, WTF are you talkin about Irish? LOL, it was too funny.

He made a whole post bout' it.

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=10136.0

redheaded daughter, irish ::)

are you a ginger, lol?

MAVERICK3324 ]

We should totally figure out a way to host a LAN UF single elim tourney at a specific location. Almost like a large convention, have different clans come in and play 8v8 via LAN line. Now that would be really cool.

damn a LAN game, that sure would be cool, the thing is we might need a lot of people for that, the very least a 4v4, online it seems like little, but in real person a 4v4 is kinda of alot. just imagine 4 people from each clan.

Tool_Minion ]

I wanna hear from Mets.

I hate you!. LOL. I was like is this happening right now?

MaluNYMets ]
Tool_Minion ]

I wanna hear from Mets.

I hate you!. LOL. I was like is this happening right now?

LMFAO, you were offically Pwned from Chicago. LOL