SOCOM Beta

Guest SuddenRedScare

Guest SuddenRedScare

Sorry to get everyone exited. Don't even try to fool yourself. When you opened up your web browser, made your way over to the Urgent Fury forums, and saw a thread titled "SOCOM Beta", you got immediately hard and your heart skipped a beat. I'm sincerely sorry for the disappointment. Unless you're from SHO. In which case, I enjoy watching you suffer. ::)

I am just wondering when it will be available to the public. I suppose could have just as easily looked it up on Google, I just don't have the motivation at this moment in time. I also could have watched "News for Gamers by Gamers", but I rather enjoy my brain cells. ;D

But seriously, any news regarding the Beta?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SQUlD ]

It's all at the socom beta website. It'll be nice to finally get my money's worth from that damn Qore subscription.

http://www.socombeta.com

Hey guys DONT CLICK on the link its that stupid rick rolled link. I didn't find it funny. I lost all the stuff I had up on my browser can you please change the link.

SQUlD ]
HippieChik ]
SQUlD ]

It's all at the socom beta website. It'll be nice to finally get my money's worth from that damn Qore subscription.

I HATE YOU!

lol, this might be the best one yet!!! I notice that Chaka's post went from a thanks to a fuck face! Outstanding.

I am against people cursing other people out on the forums but I got to say this one deserved it. No offense Squid but I found that link very offensive. It made me lose a lot of stuff I had up on my browser too and I had to restart my computer. I don't think that link is very funny to a mature gaming community who looks to get a laugh but not their computer shut down. Thats just my opinion.

inadub ]

why did people loose data?? if you click enter a bunch it will ask you to close the tab.. i didnt loose anything but some dignity..

well played sir..

Didn't do that for me. I find those regular rick rolled ones funny that doesn't open up a 100 windows.

MaluNYMets ]
inadub ]

why did people loose data?? if you click enter a bunch it will ask you to close the tab.. i didnt loose anything but some dignity..

well played sir..

Didn't do that for me. I find those regular rick rolled ones funny that doesn't open up a 100 windows.

It shouldn't have opened 100 windows. Should've been 1 window jumping around and when you X out, you get a bunch of OK windows and you just hold space, esc, or enter. You losing data or shutting off your computer wasn't necessary.

And like I said before, always check the link on the bottom left before you click!

MaluNYMets ]
SQUlD ]
HippieChik ]
SQUlD ]

I HATE YOU!

lol, this might be the best one yet!!! I notice that Chaka's post went from a thanks to a fuck face! Outstanding.

I am against people cursing other people out on the forums but I got to say this one deserved it. No offense Squid but I found that link very offensive. It made me lose a lot of stuff I had up on my browser too and I had to restart my computer. I don't think that link is very funny to a mature gaming community who looks to get a laugh but not their computer shut down. Thats just my opinion.

There was nothing "offensive" about it. If you would've just clicked the pop-ups it would've closed itself out.

Guest deltron0
SuddenRedScare ]

I'm sincerely sorry for the disappointment. Unless you're from SHO. In which case, I enjoy watching you suffer. ::)

Hey, SRS, check your PMs.

-Affliction- ]

seriously it just pisses me off, im formally asking that tow and sniper implement a rule against this, its fucking spam and its stupid, next person to do it get a virus. im not kidding.

So.. I'm guessing you're Pro-dictatorship? It's all in good fun. It shows how careless some people can be and not look where they're going.

Guest SuddenRedScare
deltron0 ]
SuddenRedScare ]

I'm sincerely sorry for the disappointment. Unless you're from SHO. In which case, I enjoy watching you suffer. ::)

Hey, SRS, check your PMs.

LOL... He sent me anthrax!

deltron0 ]

ANTHRAX